Black Xoolo man beats the shit out of a miskiin Cadaan elderly Guy

What about what I said demonstrates feminine tendencies? It was a statement , no need to perform a psychoanalysis on me buddy. And with those 'broads' I do attempt to have a logic and reasoning-based dialogue but it always turns personal. I'm all up for that if you want, I just made an observation based on what you said. And how can I "gtfo" when you quoted me?

This all, off this is extremely effeminate, you trying to have some long talks now.

I made a statement saying I don't care for their struggles, you went to say I deserve the same treatment as them because I choose not to care.

You probably wouldn't even wish hunger on someone who says I don't care about starving kids in Somalia, yet you have strong reaction for Papa John.

Regardless, I've made my point on why I don't care for them, you, with some typical childish behavior choose to deflect the subject matter at hand.

Then choose passive aggressive methods(qashins and what not) to voice your displeasure, which is a very feminine trait btw.

Now, if you wanna talk on what was initially talked about, I'd like to know, why such a strong reaction for my apathy towards cadaans? I didn't say he deserved it, nor would I allow it to happen in front of me, I just said I don't care. So why?

This all, off this is extremely effeminate, you trying to have some long talks now.

I made a statement saying I don't care for their struggles, you went to say I deserve the same treatment as them because I choose not to care.

You probably wouldn't even wish hunger on someone who says I don't care about starving kids in Somalia, yet you have strong reaction for Papa John.

Regardless, I've made my point on why I don't care for them, you, with some typical childish behavior choose to deflect the subject matter at hand.

Then choose passive aggressive methods(qashins and what not) to voice your displeasure, which is a very feminine trait btw.

Now, if you wanna talk on what was initially talked about, I'd like to know, why such a strong reaction for my apathy towards cadaans? I didn't say he deserved it, nor would I allow it to happen in front of me, I just said I don't care. So why?
Wasn't it you who quoted me though? And I would say you're more passive-aggressive than I am sxb. How are qashins passive-aggressive??? But no, I don't want a long talk with you. You were the one who said you didn't care so it's all on you to explain that. I don't have an especial liking for white people either. I just don't see them any differently from others or have a hatred for them. Is there a problem with that? And if what I said was 'childish behaviour', wouldn't it be reasonable to say calling him Papa John is even more so? The reason I said what I said is because of racial tensions in America. Understood?

Shmurda

King Of NSFW
Well that's sad but not justification for harming innocent people just because they happen to be of the same race. Would Black Hawk Down be a legitimate reason for your murder too?
I didn't justify it im just saying don't expect any sympathy from me after all the shyt cadaan people did

I'll never understand people who say you can simply ditch your life and all you’ve worked for, so your mother can get the care she needs.:what1:
If you’re a regular person, with a regular job, who will probably never retire, you aren’t going to be able to afford the time or the money.
i'm assuming your parents did that for you

ReyRey

Brummie born & bred
i'm assuming your parents did that for you
My parents didn't raise me, and they are still young (my mom is in her late 40s). I understand the duty of a son towards his parents, but I wouldn't be able to comprehend leaving everything you've built over the years to take care of them yourself, it isn't easy.

Yahya

2020 GRANDMASTER
VIP

Very Shocking footage walle :kanyehmm:

What have this cadaan miskiin man who's in Sakaratul-mawt done to this Xoolo?

Surely a sane person cant do this without a backstory to it :ileycry:
Typical xoolu probably is beating him for slavery. Maybe thinks he was a kkk member in his past life.

That beating seemed personal for him.

Just a reminder that no matter how strong and powerful you were in young age, you will get old and weak. How Allah humbles the human is truly amazing.

This young man is sick for doing that tho.

:mjkkk: :gucciwhat:

Trending