BLACK WOMEN celebrating the death of KOBE!!!

NotMyL

"You are your best thing"
VIP
I bet the mom was the mastermind behind all that. Black women needa chill sometimes :ivers:

Obviously they'll be sad since they're parents but that was an unfortunate separation/ending:manny:
So he didn’t have relationship with his parents because of his wife? That’s sad.

BetterDaysAhead

#JusticeForShukriAbdi #FreeYSL
VIP
You really went into the weird echo chamber of toxic wine moms just to generalise all black women, and now attracted the bantu haters.
You're no better than these women :mahubowtf:

Wallahi i really need to take a break from this website, its giving me madax xanuun:snoop:
I’m no better than the women celebrating the death of Kobe Bryant? :(

Dalmoor

Hiatus✅ 1/18/21- ?
VIP
So he didn’t have relationship with his parents because of his wife? That’s sad.
Yep...he even tried to convince them to get rid of their cuqdad for him... and bought a car for everyone in the family and moved them to a larger house. Still, they weren't on good terms with their son...they wanted to auction his stuff/memorabilia which obviously meant a lot to him(Kobe) and later on apologized for doing that to their son. So embarrassing!

This is when lakers won nba championships in '01... Kobe wasn't happy though because of what was going on...
kwkhbsr3a0rvfvpgjqqz.jpg

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

They ain't Muslim and it doesn't matter. Everyone has a choice and no one can stop it. Everything is predestined. But people shouldn't be arguing with dead people they could've confronted them when they were alive and running. But they won't understand and some people morals go out of the window. Allah knows best.

NotMyL

VIP
Yep...he even tried to convince them to get rid of their cuqdad for him... and bought a car for everyone in the family and moved them to a larger house. Still, they weren't on good terms with their son...they wanted to auction his stuff/memorabilia which obviously meant a lot to him(Kobe) and later on apologized for doing that to their son. So embarrassing!

This is when lakers won nba championships in '01... Kobe wasn't happy though because of what was going on...
View attachment 92908
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I remember the memorabilia drama I thought that’s where their problems was from didn’t know it was there even before that, I will be honest as much as I like him as a basketball player I never liked his personality off the court he came across arrogant and sorta rude. I remember reading something about him cutting off his sisters financially, like dude you are millionaire why cut off your support he doesn’t come across family oriented, saying he bought them a house or a car as if that’s something big deal Youtubers do that lol

Dalmoor

Hiatus✅ 1/18/21- ?
VIP
I remember the memorabilia drama I thought that’s where their problems was from didn’t know it started on pretty early, I will be honest as much as I like him as a basketball player I never liked his personality off the court he came across arrogant and sorta rude. I remember reading something about him cutting off his sisters financially, like dude you are millionaire why cut off your support he doesn’t come across family oriented, saying he bought them a house or a car as if that’s something big deal Youtubers do that lol
He didn't want them to depend on him that much... He probably wanted the best for them.... I get what you saying though. When he saw his parents doing him like that, he sort of distanced himself from the family...maybe something to do with that

I remember the memorabilia drama I thought that’s where their problems was from didn’t know it was there even before that, I will be honest as much as I like him as a basketball player I never liked his personality off the court he came across arrogant and sorta rude. I remember reading something about him cutting off his sisters financially, like dude you are millionaire why cut off your support he doesn’t come across family oriented, saying he bought them a house or a car as if that’s something big deal Youtubers do that lol

Same, he is dead so I'm not sure islamically what I can say about him, but I never liked his personality either, neither was I a fan when he played in the NBA. He was a great player, I give him that, laakin his personality left alot to be desired.

When people talk about him being family oriented, it was with respect to his daughters. He seemed like a great dad I'll give him that. But how he treated his wife and his family, I could never respect that. At the end of the day, your parents are your parents and this man had MILLIONS. You can't take your money with you to the grave, so then why wouldn't you let your family have whatever they want? He could have afforded it.

He didn't want them to depend on him that much... He probably wanted the best for them.... I get what you saying though. When he saw his parents doing him like that, he sort of distanced himself from the family...maybe something to do with that

I remember reading somewhere that he gave his parents a budget of $250k to buy a house, and they wanted one that costed maybe ~$500k. He said no. Acuthubillah and alhamdulilah for Islam because he had the money and those are his parents, whats $500k to a man worth $500 million? He was extremely caasi to them.

Sad part was that he had no reservations when it came to his wife's family. They had it all.

Dalmoor

Hiatus✅ 1/18/21- ?
VIP
I remember reading somewhere that he gave his parents a budget of $250k to buy a house, and they wanted one that costed maybe ~$500k. He said no. Acuthubillah and alhamdulilah for Islam because he had the money and those are his parents, whats $500k to a man worth $500 million? He was extremely caasi to them.

Sad part was that he had no reservations when it came to his wives' family. They had it all.
Yeah he coulda afford it but he probably didn't want to spend a penny on them... he did tho:noneck:idk "how dare could they be against me marrying a Mexican lady who we married at a young age...:("

Dalmoor

Hiatus✅ 1/18/21- ?
VIP
As if they care about being not caasi to their parents when they leave their kids while young:gaasdrink:

NotMyL

VIP
I get it and that’s exactly what he said about his sisters, he wanted them to earn their money but I just couldn’t do that if I made it I would be taking care of them like who cares what they learn lol I will be buying them a house next to my house but then gaalada are different lol I was watching Kevin Hart’s show on Netflix and his dad was asking him for money to buy some medical equipment, like can you imagine Somali millionaire guy doing that? There would be no asking the dad will have access to his son’s funds lol
Same, he is dead so I'm not sure islamically what I can say about him, but I never liked his personality either, neither was I a fan when he played in the NBA. He was a great player, I give him that, laakin his personality left alot to be desired.

When people talk about him being family oriented, it was with respect to his daughters. He seemed like a great dad I'll give him that. But how he treated his wife and his family, I could never respect that. At the end of the day, your parents are your parents and this man had MILLIONS. You can't take your money with you to the grave, so then why wouldn't you let your family have whatever they want? He could have afforded it.
Yeah he was a great sportsman and was really smart not just business wise but creativity people respect him for his hard work and I do too, he was definitely a role model to a lot of young black men. His parents did shitty thing with the whole memorabilia thing but it makes you wonder if they were struggling financially to do that :cosbyhmm: I know he says he bought them a house but he probably wasn’t giving them much I don’t know anyways he’s dead so we should refrain from speaking badly about him.

I get it and that’s exactly what he said about his sisters, he wanted them to earn their money but I just couldn’t do that if I made it I would be taking care of them like who cares what they learn lol I will be buying them a house next to my house but then gaalada are different lol I was watching Kevin Hart’s show on Netflix and his dad was asking him for money to buy some medical equipment, like can you imagine Somali millionaire guy doing that? There would be no asking the dad will have access to his son’s funds lol

Yeah he was a great sportsman and was really smart not just business wise but creativity people respect him for his hard work and I do too, he was definitely a role model to a lot of young black men. His parents did shitty thing with the whole memorabilia thing but it makes you wonder if they were struggling financially to do that :cosbyhmm: I know he says he bought them a house but he probably wasn’t giving them much I don’t know anyways he’s dead so we should refrain from speaking badly about him.

Exactly, they're gaalo so we can never understand. And what would propel them to sell memorabillia unless they were struggling financially? The whole thing is so sad.

Dalmoor

Hiatus✅ 1/18/21- ?
VIP
Kevin Hart’s show on Netflix and his dad was asking him for money to buy some medical equipment, like can you imagine Somali millionaire guy doing that?
No, we respect our parents and I don't think a somali millionaire will do that...most somali kids promise or hope to buy something for their parents while the same can't be said for AA's

Also, as a wife, if your husband was estranged from his parents, wouldn't you try to talk with him to mend that relationship? It speaks to his wife's character as well.

NotMyL

VIP
Also, as a wife, if your husband was estranged from your parents, wouldnt you try to talk with him to mend that relationship? It speaks to his wife's character as well.
Well if they never liked you, you do the opposite :silanyolaugh:

I hear she is getting all of his money, how sad that his sisters and parents won’t get a penny, dang.

Well if they never liked you, you do the opposite :silanyolaugh:

I hear she is getting all of his money, how sad that his sisters and parents won’t get a penny, dang.

If my husband's family didn't like me, I could care less tbh, but I would try to help him mend his own relationship with them because you cannot cut kinship. That is what a good wife would do. That is what a woman who truly loves her husband would do.

Of course shes getting ALL. Plus more because he is worth more dead than alive. And his family who made him who he was will not see a dime. Sad.

Oh and another thing, Kobe wished for an early death because he wanted to be immortalized. He got his wish.

Be careful about the words you speak. They are powerful.

What is sad is that Kobe will be forgotten. Remember when MJ died? That was over 10 years ago. Does anyone talk about him?

and @NotMyL I don't see his wife being fair to his family (i.e. giving them money.) She gets all but she seems selfish with money.