BLACK WOMEN celebrating the death of KOBE!!!

Helios

Certified Liin Distributor
AQOONYAHAN
VIP
They're mad he married a latina LOOOOOOOOL. No one wants Madow women
tdy_news_gadi_kobe_200130.focal-760x428.jpg

Dalmoor

Hiatus✅ 1/18/21- ?
VIP
Even Kobe's parents were against him marrying Vanessa Bryant. They neither attended when he won an nba championship in '01 nor his final nba game, all because he married a mexican. I wonder how they be feelin after their son passed away in a helicopter crash.

Yahya

2020 GRANDMASTER
VIP
Even Kobe's parents were against him marrying Vanessa Bryant. They neither attended when he won an nba championship in '01 nor his final nba game, all because he married a mexican. I wonder how they be feelin after their son passed away in the helicopter crash.
His father was sad asf and regretted it instantly.

Never take for granted the time you have with your family and loved ones. No one is guaranteed tomorrow.

Even Kobe's parents were against him marrying Vanessa Bryant. They neither attended when he won an nba championship in '01 nor his final nba game, all because he married a mexican. I wonder how they be feelin after their son passed away in the helicopter crash.

Thats trajic they did that to him but do think Madows would benefit if they had kobe's parents mentality..."lets stick to our own" :hmm:

Dalmoor

Hiatus✅ 1/18/21- ?
VIP
His father was sad asf and regretted it instantly.

Never take for granted the time you have with your family and loved ones. No one is guaranteed tomorrow.
I bet the mom was the mastermind behind all that. Black women needa chill sometimes :ivers:

Obviously they'll be sad since they're parents but that was an unfortunate separation/ending:manny:

Dalmoor

Hiatus✅ 1/18/21- ?
VIP
Thats trajic they did that to him but do think Madows would benefit if they had kobe's parents mentality..."lets stick to our own" :hmm:
Tbh couple of black celebrities marry non black women. I guess that explains something about black women

Odkac WRLD

جندي صومال
VIP
Lol I didn't wanna generalize all of 'em so I just went with "couple of" I know many of them marry out
Lol fair enough kkkk

very sad that madow women are actually some of the Most loyal women and deal with so much buuq and stick through it but when madow men get one iota of success they race off to Becky and Rosalina

You really went into the weird echo chamber of toxic wine moms just to generalise all black women, and now attracted the bantu haters.
You're no better than these women :mahubowtf:

Wallahi i really need to take a break from this website, its giving me madax xanuun:snoop:

Lol fair enough kkkk

very sad that madow women are actually some of the Most loyal women and deal with so much buuq and stick through it but when madow men get one iota of success they race off to Becky and Rosalina

Madow women dont respect their men...most of them stick with black men because black men are the only male groups that they can easily walk over. :russ:have you realize that only black men pedestal black women :drakelaugh:

Yahya

2020 GRANDMASTER
VIP
Lol fair enough kkkk

True, but do you think that would be the case if they were as equally desired?

I like my fair share of madow women too, but we both know this world is not the best world for black women.

Trending

Latest posts