Black women calls out Ethiopians

Is she single handedly trying to start a race war against horners 💀
these weirdos need to give it a rest.
images.jpeg-1.jpg

Cartan Boos

Average SSC Patriot
VIP
Depends tbh, I think most are indifferent towards Somalis and a lot don’t really have too much knowledge on Somalias inner culture enough to care about Somalis like they might oromos or Eritreans if they makes sense. I will say that if I’m being objective in the habesha mind Somalis are above “bariyas” (madows) and on the level of Muslim oromos who aren’t “pro -Ethiopia” if I had to guess
the old qoute of ''ethiopians don't care about somalis'' is big cap if u don't care about group of people u wouldn't be planning on genociding them from their native land or change their history, habesha or ethiopian in general are hateful people somali may mouth insult u but they will never plan on genocide u bc they hate u that much, look at how both groups treat their guest if shit goes down oromos would burn somali in tires and habesha thanks to their culture of ''mutilation people'' they would cut u into small parts while somalis would not kill u if u are weak marti, look at oromos and habesha in bosaso and borama even if u attack them or commit horrible shit on them they see u as weak marti who can't defend themselves, somalis have honorable warrior culture

seldiboy

Resident Eritrean | Ye's strongest soldier
the old qoute of ''ethiopians don't care about somalis'' is big cap if u don't care about group of people u wouldn't be planning on genociding them from their native land or change their history, habesha or ethiopian in general are hateful people somali may mouth insult u but they will never plan on genocide u bc they hate u that much, look at how both groups treat their guest if shit goes down oromos would burn somali in tires and habesha to their culture of ''mutilation'' while somalis would not kill u look at oromos and habesha in bosaso and borama even if u attack them or commit horrible shit on them they see u as weak marti who can defend themselves, somalis have honorable warrior culture
It’s clear that the discussion is aimed towards the diaspora since the video that started this thread was made by a madow (who would only encounter Horners in the West). You obviously know that the issues back home don’t concern Ethiopians in the diaspora. If you feel a type of way about it thats fine, but stop obfuscating and attacking a strawman. Address the actual issue presented. Most people here have said that Horners in general in the West get along fine and there is no animosity

Cartan Boos

Average SSC Patriot
VIP
It’s clear that the discussion is aimed towards the diaspora since the video that started this thread was made by a madow (who would only encounter Horners in the West). You obviously know that the issues back home don’t concern Ethiopians in the diaspora. If you feel a type of way about it thats fine, but stop obfuscating and attacking a strawman. Address the actual issue presented. Most people here have said that Horners in general in the West get along fine and there is no animosity
of course they do what else would they do other than behaving nicely around each other but saying ''we get along is cap'' both groups don't interact with each other that much even if they living in the same neighborhood, the muslim oromo however is tricky they're basically somalis in the western world following around somali and working for us look at MN for exemple, the ethiopian and eritrean,somalis in sweden don't interact with each other maybe some part where ethiopians and eritreans assimilate into us due to us being majority but somali are closer and get along with afghan espacially hazara,syrians,bosnians,kurd, gambians than with hornor groups

of course they do what else would they do other than behaving nicely around each other but saying ''we get along is cap'' both groups don't interact with each other that much even if they living in the same neighborhood, the muslim oromo however is tricky they're basically somalis in the western world following around somali and working for us look at MN for exemple, the ethiopian and eritrean,somalis in sweden don't interact with each other maybe some part where ethiopians and eritreans assimilate into us due to us being majority but somali are closer and get along with afghan espacially hazara,syrians,bosnians,kurd, gambians than with hornor groups
No offence but we should talk only for the regions we live in. I see most Somali’s, Oromo’s, Habesha’s & Sudanese hanging out here (in 🇦🇺) more than I do with Afghani’s or other untouchables. That doesn’t mean my experience negates yours.

Trending

Latest posts