Black women calls out Ethiopians

Barni

⚠️ EPILEPTIC WARNING ⚠️
I am glad they r getting some smoke these ppl be calling other africans bariya.

Are xoogalius and xoogster the same person?
He keeps getting posted on here notsureif.png

Just wait until she finds out what Khoisan looks like, she is going to say they were mixed with east Asians. The problem is when you are assuming a whole Continent has one feature and if you don't resemble a west African particular bantu, then you are not an African.

Khaemwaset

Djiboutian 🇩🇯 | 𐒖𐒆𐒄A𐒗𐒃 🇸🇴
VIP
Ethiopians getting the north african treatment.
"You are not real Ethiopians they migrated to west Africa and forgot Christianity and how to build civilization"

Horner's really get the short end of the stick. One day we're backward ni99ers next day semites, it's really dependent on the narrative at the moment

Khaemwaset

Djiboutian 🇩🇯 | 𐒖𐒆𐒄A𐒗𐒃 🇸🇴
VIP
Horner's really get the short end of the stick. One day we're backward ni99ers next day semites, it's really dependent on the narrative at the moment
This is why I support a cushitic expansion. Can't fuckin believe we are outnumbered by these people on our continent.

AbdiFreedom

Staff Member
Ethiopians and Eritreans are always so sweet. I don't believe they are publicly racist. I have never seen it. It must only be in private but everyone is racist in private, except a very tiny minority of people

Trending