Black women calls out Ethiopians

Cartan Boos

Average SSC Patriot
VIP
Ethiopians and Eritreans are always so sweet. I don't believe they are publicly racist. I have never seen it. It must only be in private but everyone is racist in private, except a very tiny minority of people
Ethiopians are very racist sxb but they hide it they're more racist than Somalis, liying is big part of their culture I know cuz I grew up with them

Looked at the tiktok comment section to see people saying “are you sure you aren’t getting mixed up with Somalis” lol Ethiopians have really fooled other Africans in thinking they are pan African.

Cartan Boos

Average SSC Patriot
VIP
Even Eritreans? I'm very surprised.

Which ones? Amhara?
They're all the same except for few in Eritrea due to them getting absolutely cuck by Arab influence to the point their whole language is going through changes lol, I don't know where they were from they didn't didn't divide themselves and call themselves habesh

seldiboy

Resident Eritrean | Ye's strongest soldier
They're all the same except for few in Eritrea due to them getting absolutely cuck by Arab influence to the point their whole language is going through changes lol, I don't know where I was from they didn't didn't divide themselves and call themselves habesh
Arab influence? The only people that applies to are the Tigre/Beni Amer. The habesha Eritreans aren’t racist tho. Ethiopian racism is a result of ethnic federalism tbh

Cartan Boos

Average SSC Patriot
VIP
Arab influence? The only people that applies to are the Tigre/Beni Amer. The habesha Eritreans aren’t racist tho. Ethiopian racism is a result of ethnic federalism tbh
Yes I meant the tigre and Beni bro I feel for them their languages are going through changes :ftw9nwa:

AbdiFreedom

#Pierre4PM/End Mass Immigration to 🇨🇦 #DefundUN
Staff Member

Be honest: is my Eritrean barber from Keren being fake with me and being racist behind my back? Is his niceness not real and dissing me for being the other when I'm not there? This is a disaster. You can tell us Eritrean secrets.

AbdiFreedom

#Pierre4PM/End Mass Immigration to 🇨🇦 #DefundUN
Staff Member
Also @seldiboy tell us the difference between the Tigrinya in Eritrea and the Tigray in Ethiopia. Are they the same people of the same ethnic group? Do you speak the same language? I heard you're the same people but also that you're different.

She found the original native, undiluted Ethiopians

People really need to understand that Omotics have zero connections to Nilotes.

The only Nilo-Saharan populations that are indigenous to Ethiopia are Surmic populations, and they're just a cousin branch of Nilotes.

Ethiopians are very racist sxb but they hide it they're more racist than Somalis, liying is big part of their culture I know cuz I grew up with them

Somalis are just too direct; pastoralists and nomads simply don't value lying and that just doesn't work in a world where appearances can make or break you.

seldiboy

Resident Eritrean | Ye's strongest soldier
Also @seldiboy tell us the difference between the Tigrinya in Eritrea and the Tigray in Ethiopia. Are they the same people of the same ethnic group? Do you speak the same language? I heard you're the same people but also that you're different.
Genetically the same but different histories. Tigrayans are south of the Mereb while Tigrinya are north of it. Tigrinyans were part of Medri Bahri while Tigrayans were part of the Ethiopian Empire. The difference is similar to that between Germans and Austrians or Romanians and Moldovans

Depends tbh, I think most are indifferent towards Somalis and a lot don’t really have too much knowledge on Somalias inner culture enough to care about Somalis like they might oromos or Eritreans if they makes sense. I will say that if I’m being objective in the habesha mind Somalis are above “bariyas” (madows) and on the level of Muslim oromos who aren’t “pro -Ethiopia” if I had to guess

Looked at the tiktok comment section to see people saying “are you sure you aren’t getting mixed up with Somalis” lol Ethiopians have really fooled other Africans in thinking they are pan African.
The diaspora is pretty pro black, oromos and habesha back home tho they see non horners the same way Somalis see non Horner lol

So you telling me diaspora Ethiopians are pro-black ? :wtf:

maybe @Garaadka saying about their culture of lying might be true :mjpls:
Most of my Oromo obboleesa (walaalo) and obboletti (walaasxa) in Minnesota identify with many African American causes to our own causes in Ethiopia and and are not hesitant to call out selves “black” at all and some may even assimilate to black American culture to a fault (the good and bad aspects). Oromo, although more low profile than Somalis do not have much of an aversion to assimilate to foreigner culture like Somali people (it can be a good or bad thing depending on how you see things), I can’t truly speak for habeshas but the older ones to my knowledge have a “no madow” policy but the younger ones usually either emulate non-hood black American culture, or white American culture, while Maintaining habesha friend groups and practicing habesha culture at home.

Cartan Boos

Average SSC Patriot
VIP
Most of my Oromo obboleesa (walaalo) and obboletti (walaasxa) in Minnesota identify with many African American causes to our own causes in Ethiopia and and are not hesitant to call out selves “black” at all and some may even assimilate to black American culture to a fault (the good and bad aspects). Oromo, although more low profile than Somalis do not have much of an aversion to assimilate to foreigner culture like Somali people (it can be a good or bad thing depending on how you see things), I can’t truly speak for habeshas but the older ones to my knowledge have a “no madow” policy but the younger ones usually either emulate non-hood black American culture, or white American culture, while Maintaining habesha friend groups and practicing habesha culture at home.
this kid is speaking like oromos in western world have identity kkk sxb they follow around somalis and basically assimilated to our culture except for language even some are linguistic and are fluent in somali bc many work for somalis, if u look at oromo muslim or even any hornor muslim u would think they're somalis, somali culture dominate over them, somalis stand out bc of their strong identity. the christian oromos are basically habesha to the teeth

Last edited:

Trending