Black Twitter Has Snapped!

Yahya

2020 GRANDMASTER
VIP
AAs are the lowest of the low with no culture or identity or their own language. We have a home country we can go back to they just know they came from somewhere in West Africa and are forced to live in their white slave masters country
Don't be like that man. never insult the whole group ,they are a nice miskeen ppl. Let the trolls insult each other online. I hope AA's and decent Africans know we got no issues with them, but Somalis will always hit back if provoked.

Trolls will be trolls online tho.

BetterDaysAhead

#JusticeForShukriAbdi #FreeYSL
VIP
As much as I condemn anti Somali tweets, some of these Somali twitter trolls will find some tweet saying something like “Somali girls belong to jamaican men” and reply with gorilla emojis, slavery and lynching comments. The clapback should never be that drastic towards tweets like that

Last edited:

kickz

Engineer of Qandala
SIYAASI
VIP
No it's not. Somalis enslaved ppl from the Swahili coast yet they're on twitter telling Nigerians and Ghanaians that they enslaved them :draketf:

Not sayin its right, but in this argument Bantus are all one thing:ayaanswag:

VIP
Not sayin its right, but in this argument Bantus are all one thing:ayaanswag:

West Africans aren't Bantu and haven't had a common ancestor with them in tens of thousands of years. Certain Somalis get mad when other Africans homogenize the continent but label everyone outside the horn as "Bantu". They even do it to west Indians

CaliTedesse

I ❤️ Islam & Aabo Kush. Anti-BBB Anti-Inbred
VIP
You wont see a reply from Somali twitter coming back at Black Twitter , Somali twitter is too weak.

West Africans aren't Bantu and haven't had a common ancestor with them in tens of thousands of years. Certain Somalis get mad when other Africans homogenize the continent but label everyone outside the horn as "Bantu". They even do it to west Indians

They're still Madows, and identify as the same race.

Edit: It hasn't even been 3 thousand years since bantus separated from other west african Madows

Last edited:
"Why do Somalis always go for the slavery insults? blahblah"

Because I refuse to let the descendants of human-shaped farming equipment talk down to my people in the slightest. They hunt albinos children for their body parts and I'm supposed to take these madoows seriously?
:childplease:

Then you're black and I identify you and other sub Saharan Africans as the same race

We're not the same race as Madows lol.

We're genetically, linguistically and culturally more related to Eurasians than Madows. That's a fact despite how much you don't want it to be true.

VIP
Why are do people cling to this fucking word so bad. You do realise it was used by cadaan colonizers to demean and belittle your people right? No one's "Black".

You can identify as whatever you like and I'll do the same. Capish?