Black Twitter Has Snapped!

Timo Jareer and proud

2nd Emir of the Akh Right Movement
twitter beef and never rest a day lool.
Without Al Sumal Waaqists, the cadaans would not get de cinnamon and spice trade from the hindus since the Al Sumal acted as de middle man.

Without Hindu spice and cinnamon, de Portuguese would not go searching westward in search of India.

The cadaans would not have discovered de America's.

So no AA's, no Jamacians, no Caribbeans, no Canada, no USA, no admixed Latinos without Al Sumal. :eek:

Destiny

Shaah Enthusiast
Why are African Americans so pressed about Somalis? That whole thread they’re saying how pathetic and ugly we are but as far as I’m aware our communities aren’t close or interact like that. Why the butthurt?

Rap music and twerking like animals isn't an invention. Its garbage culture. Blacks in the West haven't contributed to shit either apart from killing each other, producing crime ridden cities and environments. Going to prison and having high rates of STDs and out of wedlock children.

What success is that?

Destiny

Shaah Enthusiast
And of course there’s a pos habesh agreeing with them. Why do these roaches always insert themselves in everything Somali.

we still live in ou
Rap music and twerking like animals isn't an invention. Its garbage culture. Blacks in the West haven't contributed to shit either apart from killing each other, producing crime ridden cities and environments. Going to prison and having high rates of STDs and out of wedlock children.

What success is that?
and normalizing drugs

There were many xarlimos booty clapping for these same adoons on twitter.. Thinking they were no. 1 sought after women on earth :mjlol:

we still live in ou

and normalizing drugs

Yep. Maybe Nigerians(even they're heavily stereotyped with being involved in mass fraud and corruption) are the only black group in the West with all the bragging rights but any other black ethnic group in my eyes are complete failures

Last edited:

Timo Jareer and proud

2nd Emir of the Akh Right Movement
There were many xarlimos booty clapping for these same adoons on twitter.. Thinking they were no. 1 sought after women on earth :mjlol:
The entire thread was just madows rubbing each other's guuses about how inferior camel herders are to their chad f*ck anything on sight culture kkkk. The only Xalimo i saw that replied to his tweet was defending Al Sumal.

Why do people brag about this? subjugating other humans is not something to be proud of.

The African kings(namely from West Africa and the other Bantu dominated countries) argeed to sell their own people to the Arabs and European slave traders, this is part of the slave trade history that most people ignore.

Last edited:

Sambuus

Inactive

What success is that?
African Americans are actually the most educated and richest black demographic. But go off

Sambuus

Inactive
Nigerian Americans*
2BA1324E-589F-4F26-A73A-ED7EEDC67B1F.gif

He ain’t lie:francis:

What is it with UK Somalis and pretend superiority complex over other Africans? That’s weird and disgusting. We don’t have this problem in North America at all. We don’t pick and bully others to make ourselves feel better about our circumstances. Y’all a bunch of low live weirdos out here embarrassing all Somali uff, you’ve got to do better.

Macalin M

Out here
One look at his twitter post shows he is one of them pro black people. I think they have a term for it over in America but I can’t remember what it is.

This guys seems NA (from all his tweets) so low all the uk this and that talk

Trending