Black Twitter Has Snapped!

The question why are radical Somali nationalists obsessed with them. This is all started because of Somali trolls attacking that Nigerian girl in UK twitter.
To be honest with you, Somalis don’t write essays about them on twitter or even get involved in their internal affairs.

To be honest with you, Somalis don’t write essays about them on twitter or even get involved in their internal affairs.
True, somalis rarely involved themselves in their business, but I disagree on the first part. Somalis are no more "racist" than any other Horn of Africa group but we're definitely the loudest and Somali trolls always instigating shyt with them on twitter. Madows mostly got their sight towards cadaans.

Al-Burcaawi

Milf hunter
VIP
The question why are radical Somali nationalists obsessed with them. This is all started because of Somali trolls attacking that Nigerian girl in UK twitter.
They've been on our asses since we arrived in the UK. They're chatting shit about us while simping for xalimos since they think we're spineless like them.

True, somalis rarely involved themselves in their business, but I disagree on the first part. Somalis are no more "racist" than any other Horn of Africa group but we're definitely the loudest and Somali trolls always instigating shyt with them on twitter. Madows mostly got their sight towards cadaans.

I agree with you that we are the loudest but a lot of Somalis can tell you how racist the Somali community is but the black community rarely do any self reflection. These couple of days, they are trying so hard to label the Somali community as a colourist as if we are the only ones with issues. Their victim mentality is very problematic.

Addislad

Farmaajo for president 2021
And of course there’s a pos habesh agreeing with them. Why do these roaches always insert themselves in everything Somali.
"Roaches" habsha people specially habasha women have the best facial features in africa. :ahh:So I would suggest you stfu.

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

1585574618162.png

Yahya

2020 GRANDMASTER
VIP
All this would have been avoided if both parties of sensible ppl walked away from the keyboards and let the racists from each groups go at each other. Yes you heard right! there are ignorants from both groups, whether it's cheap digs at famine victims or jokes about slavery both groups can be guilty.

Lets not take the Israeli ground here and pretend one group is an angel while they demonise others. All groups are flawed, all can be ignorant. I've met individuals from all groups and got on with them fine and also met really racist individuals from all groups. My advice to AA's and Africans or any other decent person from any group would be to keep it moving and ignore trolls online.

:childplease:
Don't pocket watch ppl online. Don't get jealous of ppl stupid enough to post their private lives online and don't envy what ppl do with their lives and who gets with who and you'll be better off and more positive.

Last edited:

Yahya

2020 GRANDMASTER
VIP
If colonial collaborator could be personified it'd be in the form of a Habesha
Habesha and Kenya are the biggest tools in Africa. We helped so many African nations gain independence, to the extent that we should lead the AU once we recover and south Africans repay us by burning our ppl, whereas the Kenyans and Ethiopians took our land from the pathetic colonisers who did that to spite us since they could never defeat us until they used airplanes. Had they not invented the plane they never would have conquered Somalis and they know it! so to spite us they gave our neighbours our land and they hold it till this day and Kenyans have the nerve to say we are un-African for going to the icj court.

:childplease: