Black Tunisians forced to bury their dead in “slave graveyards”

Status
Not open for further replies.

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
berbermeisje.jpg

a beautiful Berber girl she looks Somali:rejoice::rejoice:

Kratos

Sonder
No one complained about Ayrabs as far as I'm concerned..

Some people on here did. Also the use of the term "ayrab" in an attempt to ridicule them is not appropriate. You should address them by their proper name, it's only respectful.

Somaliso are linguisticly cultruly and geneticly similar with north African berbers
Bro don't waste your time on these mentally enslaved dimwits. DNA has confirmed long ago that our Cushite forefathers came from North Africa/Nile Valley & moved down into the Horn of Africa. Therefore, Berbers are our distant cousins.

What happens to ajnabis is not of our concern, since we have our own severe problems that need fixing.

Last edited:

Ape

Study Sunt Tzu’s, ‘Art of War’.
I really dont care. The arabs will continue fighting among themselves and booty lick the cadaans. Let them. Arabs were once respected and educated people, they have fallen due to the western influences and are soon gonna lose their faith and religion. You guys may have noticed that religious arabs are kind and respectful, only the weak and cadaan loving ones are breasts

madaxweyne

madaxweyne
VIP
Bro don't waste your time on these mentally enslaved dimwits. DNA has confirmed long ago that our Cushite forefathers came from North Africa/Nile Valley & moved down into the Horn of Africa. Therefore, Berbers are our distant cousins.

What happens to ajnabis is not of our concern, since we have our own severe problems that need fixing.
Yes saxib I know it's just these self hating xalimos . It's proven by our language culture and dna that we are close to our berber cousins. The other thing is black bantus are guilty of crimes murders gang culture and violence in the US and everywhere they are

Kratos

Sonder
Crap. Are you arab sxb?

No, but my great, great, great, great, great, great, great, great, great awoowe Sheik Abdulrahman bin Ismail Al-Jabarti was an Arab.

But that's irrelevant. We should be kind and respectful to other humans regardless of whether we are related to them or not. Even if my great Awoowe Darood wasn't Arab, I would still encourage you to be respectful.

No, they are probably the furthest you can get from African. Somalis are Sub Saharan Africans.
Subsaharan african is actually about geography. Every thing below the sahara desert is sub-saharan, and the people that live there is sub-saharan african. But it is wrong to conflate ethnic or racial background with landmass.

The word black, or negro was actually uniqe to the african americans because they lacked everything like relgion, culture and a home. So i don't define myself as black, because it does not reflect in my realit, religion or culture. And even when some use the argument "but the whole world sees you as a sub-human negro", well, should i define myself as whatever outside folks tells me? No, im not that weak. Somalis are uniqe and we should embrace that, without identifying with other people just because we both suffer. The word black is not just about a skin colour, it is a identity that has a lot of baggage like slavery and many bad stuff, and that is not my history.

Arabs are for the most part good, and we should not judge because of some few bad apples. And i also feel sympathetic to the real blacks as in AA. But we need to focus on ourselves and become stronger and more united.
When i was in hargeisa a few years back, some girl called me "arab" as an insult because i wore cool clothes and maybe she didn't like tight jeans. But she was one in a million, i gets luv everywhere i go baby. So we should not judge because few tunisians are racist, i actually know a tunisian cab driver, and he is a cool guy that is proud of being a berber, even though people calls him arab. Should he call himself arab just because the other arabs and whites say so? No then we should not identify as black as a reaction.

madaxweyne

madaxweyne
VIP
Subsaharan african is actually about geography. Every thing below the sahara desert is sub-saharan, and the people that live there is sub-saharan african. But it is wrong to conflate ethnic or racial background with landmass.

The word black, or negro was actually uniqe to the african americans because they lacked everything like relgion, culture and a home. So i don't define myself as black, because it does not reflect in my realit, religion or culture. And even when some use the argument "but the whole world sees you as a sub-human negro", well, should i define myself as whatever outside folks tells me? No, im not that weak. Somalis are uniqe and we should embrace that, without identifying with other people just because we both suffer. The word black is not just about a skin colour, it is a identity that has a lot of baggage like slavery and many bad stuff, and that is not my history.

Arabs are for the most part good, and we should not judge because of some few bad apples. And i also feel sympathetic to the real blacks as in AA. But we need to focus on ourselves and become stronger and more united.
When i was in hargeisa a few years back, some girl called me "arab" as an insult because i wore cool clothes and maybe she didn't like tight jeans. But she was one in a million, i gets luv everywhere i go baby. So we should not judge because few tunisians are racist, i actually know a tunisian cab driver, and he is a cool guy that is proud of being a berber, even though people calls him arab. Should he call himself arab just because the other arabs and whites say so? No then we should not identify as black as a reaction.
I literally have an Tunisian aunty, and vacationed with her in Tunisia I look Somali and tunisians were friendly , they would describe me as anything other then black some thought I was Indian and some even confused me for a fellow tunisian
Best holiday I ever had

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts