Black so called Israelite on Somalis

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jake from State Farm

We pro xalimo all 2019
Wait hold up :russ::dead:

Are they in San Diego. Waryadahe @Always Lit and @Alt-Right-Cushite they might be in your neck of the woods.

FE54308A-8952-41C7-9CF4-F035BF83B0E2.png
The donut shop and Panda Express is what caught my attention.

Bro y’all should confront them

''I'm not Ethiopian , I'm Somali....The white man told you that.''

Nigga what:westbrookwtf:
And how is he clowning him on his car when he's out here looking homeless:tacky:

Did this monkey just call us "servant of Israelite". :pacspit:
Doesn't he know that we used to enslave black Israelite from ethiopia.:banderas:
This madow's ancestors came from west africa/central africa, how can he claim to be a black Israelite. These homeless ass looking madows needs to stop claiming other peoples history, they should be happy with their history as slaves. :siilaanyolaugh:

Kinda agree with him in the sense Somalis need to drop that madow gangsta routine.
I wish those would goto the somali pro
blm abdis and xalimos so they can get the wake up call
Ps ik those blm xalimos will begg them and kiss their foot like some other video tht i have seen they made tht cadaan man kiss their feet he was ass wigga

"REER KANGZ N SHIET" with their inferiority complex claim every nation.
Half breed so-called Israelite nijaas telling me whether I'm black or not :susp:
Eeyda SJW's and BLM take notes :camby:

4head

The one and only 4head
VIP
When you have no history and you hate your slave ancestors, then you feel entitled to appropriate other cultures that are not yours.
These are not hebrews and we shouldn't take them seriously. :susp::damedamn::comeon:

I wish those would goto the somali pro
blm abdis and xalimos so they can get the wake up call
Ps ik those blm xalimos will begg them and kiss their foot like some other video tht i have seen they made tht cadaan man kiss their feet he was ass wigga
These ppl are lost! they believe black jesus will come back and make all the other races slaves to these fatherless losers. They will be in for a shock when a white dajjal comes and claims to be jesus.

:damn::lolbron:

Did this monkey just call us "servant of Israelite". :pacspit:
Doesn't he know that we used to enslave black Israelite from ethiopia.:banderas:
This madow's ancestors came from west africa/central africa, how can he claim to be a black Israelite. These homeless ass looking madows needs to stop claiming other peoples history, they should be happy with their history as slaves. :siilaanyolaugh:
They believe they will someday be possessed by the spirit and will become strong enough to break the slave master's chain and enslave all the other races when they were the predominantly slave race in the history, even east africans evaded that huge L! because we never sold each other for petty clan beefs which carried on into east coast and west coast beefs.

7kk3de.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending