Black Saudi man talks about being called abeed in Saudi Arabia and calls out racist Arab Saudis for normalizing racism in Saudi Arabia

Shmurda

King Of NSFW
You're right when it comes to half-breeds and the full-blooded ones, I never noticed until I went up North, these niggas RARELY even interact with each other :dwill:
And all the half-breeds got a cadaan significant other, wallahi they're lost past the point of no return.

As for their women
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

the appetite for d1ck they have is ridiculous, and they're ready to throw it down anywhere. I lost count of how many i wassed in the bar washroom in nunavut :mjhaps:
Loooool lucky ass nigga Nunavut must be a sea full of dtf aboriginal ties I'm jealous walle :lawd:

Yeah those niggas be tweaking frfr thinking they better just because their aabo is cadaan alx I'm not one of them :susp:

Prettymuslim94

A man trying to be successful
I pray Iraq can become a nice country again and Syria. Then these African Saudis csn just move to Syria or Iraq. Iraq treats their black African iraqis very good.
I don't get why Saudis hate black Africans so much.:faysalwtf:

Loooool lucky ass nigga Nunavut must be a sea full of dtf aboriginal ****ties I'm jealous walle :lawd:

Yeah those niggas be tweaking frfr thinking they better just because their aabo is cadaan alx I'm not one of them :susp:

I can't deal with anyone who puts down their own, there has to be severe mental illness wallahi

As for their d1llos wallahi, I had one who try to trap me with a baby, told me right after I nutted in her that she's pregnant, went raw in it several times the weeks before she was telling me she was using an iud (from of contraception inside the cooch for the youths who don't know).

Wallahi I never stressed so hard for so long, she had her kid a little while ago and I saw 120% calicali baby :rejoice:

If I'm gonna keep doing dumb shit like that wallahi might be time for me to strongly consider getting a vasectomy, you know us Somalis don't shoot blanks:wow1:

Prettymuslim94

Most people called black people/prophets(found out recently) back then were just dark skinned arabs who came from dark skinned arab tribes of the Qahtanite arabs. So don't automatically think they meant black like today's black.

Last edited:
It's sad to say but he's speaking upon deaf ears. Racism is alive and will continue to thrive in the Middle East.
Not if they adhere to al islam. one example I will show
Abu Nadrah reported: The Messenger of Allah, peace and blessings be upon him, said:

يَا أَيُّهَا النَّاسُ أَلَا إِنَّ رَبَّكُمْ وَاحِدٌ وَإِنَّ أَبَاكُمْ وَاحِدٌ أَلَا لَا فَضْلَ لِعَرَبِيٍّ عَلَى أَعْجَمِيٍّ وَلَا لِعَجَمِيٍّ عَلَى عَرَبِيٍّ وَلَا لِأَحْمَرَ عَلَى أَسْوَدَ وَلَا أَسْوَدَ عَلَى أَحْمَرَ إِلَّا بِالتَّقْوَى أَبَلَّغْتُ
O people, your Lord is one and your father Adam is one. There is no favor of an Arab over a foreigner, nor a foreigner over an Arab, and neither white skin over black skin, nor black skin over white skin, except by righteousness. Have I not delivered the message?

Prettymuslim94

The last picture is the true ancient arab they basically extinct now
Not really that last picture is a guy from dark skinned arab tribes of the Qahtanite arabs.They aren't basically extinct go to a Sudanese family and you'll see many of them.