Black Saudi man talks about being called abeed in Saudi Arabia and calls out racist Arab Saudis for normalizing racism in Saudi Arabia

Can you provide a translation?

He is basically saying that racists are sick in the head for being racist and they have a mental illness. He doesnt understand how anyone can be racist and a Muslim as we are all from the tribe of Adam and eve, and Allahs creations. He mentions about Bilal who was a black Sahabi and was the prophets muazzin and Abu Dujana (I didnt know he was black) are in jennah. He said these racists who insult peoples tribes and the creation of Allah will be nothing when they die and compares their racist stupid logic to his slipper as an example to show how small their minds are , and carries on saying how they are delusional and insane, and them being useless fucks in their own lives for thinking that they're racially superior to others towards the end of the video

Last edited:

Yahya

2020 GRANDMASTER
VIP
Racism and nationalis will always plague mankind. It' in our nature to compete for resources and the urge never share those resources is often times stronger than that of compassion and mercy.

This same man would be killed in south africa if he tried to do business whilst not being a local.

Yahya

2020 GRANDMASTER
VIP
For most people the only place where they won't experience racism is their native lands

This man disagrees with you.
Native American Tear - Reaction GIFs

That's why I said most people nigga calibeesten are cuckolds :drakewtf:

120% facts!!

Wallahi the relationship they have with cadaans is weird as f*ck. I'm not gonna get into it but I'll tell you this little anecdote, this happen a few years ago.

I lived on Whyte Ave in Edmonton, and Whyte Ave is where a lot of the bars and clubs are in town. I went out on a summer night, me and my roommate decided to have a few casuals at a bar. We ended up getting drunk and decided to walk back home after last call. As we were walking, there was a couple that was walking ahead of us, maybe 6-7 meters away, they pass this group of calibeestens, and they get asked for a smoke. The girl is about to give them a cigarette, the guy snaps and says don't give these bums shit:sass1:

I'm right behind them, drunk and I'm like f*ck it, I send my pack to the calicalis and tell them help yourselves:mjhaps:
The man starts yelling at me and telling me I shouldn't give them shit, that they're abusing the system and what not
I'm half listening and then I notice the man is an calicali himself too and I ask why you hating your own people, it's just smokes :stopit::mjhaps:
The guys starts wilding out and tries to fight me his little 5'some cadaan girlfriend holding him back :russ:
Then the calicalis jumped him, I just walked around him on the ground laughing my ass off, they ran his pockets and everything even took his shoes :mjhaps::pachah1:

Shmurda

King Of NSFW
120% facts!!

Wallahi the relationship they have with cadaans is weird as f*ck. I'm not gonna get into it but I'll tell you this little anecdote, this happen a few years ago.

I lived on Whyte Ave in Edmonton, and Whyte Ave is where a lot of the bars and clubs are in town. I went out on a summer night, me and my roommate decided to have a few casuals at a bar. We ended up getting drunk and decided to walk back home after last call. As we were walking, there was a couple that was walking ahead of us, maybe 6-7 meters away, they pass this group of calibeestens, and they get asked for a smoke. The girl is about to give them a cigarette, the guy snaps and says don't give these bums shit:sass1:

I'm right behind them, drunk and I'm like f*ck it, I send my pack to the calicalis and tell them help yourselves:mjhaps:
The man starts yelling at me and telling me I shouldn't give them shit, that they're abusing the system and what not
I'm half listening and then I notice the man is an calicali himself too and I ask why you hating your own people, it's just smokes :stopit::mjhaps:
The guys starts wilding out and tries to fight me his little 5'some cadaan girlfriend holding him back :russ:
Then the calicalis jumped him, I just walked around him on the ground laughing my ass off, they ran his pockets and everything even took his shoes :mjhaps::pachah1:
That nigga is probably a mètis I heard those half breed cadaan mutts hate other calibesteens pure stockholm syndrome :mjlol:

Not as much of them live where I'm at but all the girls I've met are pure freaks you buy them one shot and they'll suck you silly if only they looked better :lawd:

Ion blame them for stealing from the system they have every right to :kanyeshrug:

That nigga is probably a mètis I heard those half breed cadaan mutts hate other calibesteens pure stockholm syndrome :mjlol:

Not as much of them live where I'm at but all the girls I've met are pure freaks you buy them one shot and they'll suck you silly if only they looked better :lawd:

Ion blame them for stealing from the system they have every right to :kanyeshrug:

You're right when it comes to half-breeds and the full-blooded ones, I never noticed until I went up North, these niggas RARELY even interact with each other :dwill:
And all the half-breeds got a cadaan significant other, wallahi they're lost past the point of no return.

As for their women
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

the appetite for d1ck they have is ridiculous, and they're ready to throw it down anywhere. I lost count of how many i wassed in the bar washroom in nunavut :mjhaps:

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
I honestly feel bad for black saudi in that country walaahi. Nobody more severe racist than the Saudis. Sad

Trending

Latest posts