Black midget knocked out and thrown around like a ragdoll

Status
Not open for further replies.
No evidences here, I could do the same where people are saying that you are mostly short sized. God....not even clever with it...

Somali's are short that's a new one :icon lol:

5024848318_4515c630cf.jpg

Hussain Bisad (Born 1975) is one of the tallest men in the world, at 2.32 m (7 ft 7 1⁄2in). He held the record for the largest hands of anyone alive until Sultan Kosen took the record. His hands are 10.59 inches or 26.9 cm long.

yuusufdiin

child of afgooye
No evidences here, I could do the same where people are saying that you are mostly short sized. God....not even clever with it...
please find them, ill find 100 more saying we're tall per every tweet u find calling us short :mjlol::mjlol::mjlol: ur troll games getting weaker

Jiron

wanaag
NABADOON
VIP
Wow the security guard could have broke his neck and be charged with murder. It’s not worth it. He could have handle the situation better :)

Jiron

wanaag
NABADOON
VIP
This "midget" like you said could pass for a basketter in Somalia, since this people does not reach 5'1 :/

Hey Manden,

Somalis are actually known for being skinny and taller than average. I have never met a Somali adult male below 5’6, I think most fall between 5’9 to 6’1. The rest being 6’1+ specially the younger generation who were born in the west. :)

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
Hey Manden,

Somalis are actually known for being skinny and taller than average. I have never met a Somali adult male below 5’6, I think most fall between 5’9 to 6’1. The rest being 6’1+ specially the younger generation who were born in the west. :)

The average in North America is 5'9. For Somalis to be statistcally taller than their average we would have to noticeably taller than that. I would say 5'11/6'0 is our average, if were being fair. Some are above it some below it (but not as many).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts