Black men are so cringey man, this is what Fetish makes you do

Of all the languages in the world why Somali, it is so useless unless you are in Somalia or the neighboring regions.

Attachments

• 1596645660668.png
    1596645660668.png
    1.7 MB · Views: 86
Somali is an easy language saxiib. Why are you so suspicious? Do you have something to hide? You think ajnabi that speak Somali are feds? :hemad:

Actually Somali is a very difficult language to learn. Its rated just easier than Arabic and Chinese, which are the 2 most difficult languages.

CanoGeel

"Show respect to all people, but grovel to none"

Can Somalis please stop teaching ajanabis their language? How does it benefit you? It can only hurt you in the long term.Smh
I don’t see how it would benefit a non-somali to speak somali. I always become extremely suspicious, the person must have his reasons. Your not telling me your learning a whole new complicated language like somali just for fun.
Some ppl are dunce for real. I remember my car was in the shop and homie came to pick me up from work. Got in the car, and this nigga was teaching his co-worker homie how to shukansi in Somali. I swear I chew him out so harsh that his homie thought we was fighting ova some other deep shit and got so shook sweating and all that I had to hold my self back so he wudnt get us accident. What a cuck!

I was furious biting my nails thru-out the ride picturing this Ajnabi harassing a random hooyo in Walmart or sista in the street with his few broken af Somali.

I only teach cute girls though to be honest :trumpsmirk:.

Trending