Black men are so cringey man, this is what Fetish makes you do

Can Somalis please stop teaching ajanabis their language? How does it benefit you? It can only hurt you in the long term.Smh
I dont like certain type of polyglots regardless of the language or culture they learn, They always got to far and behave like a fbi agent who starts to believe his own coverup. The worst guy must be the Sam of Somalia guy

madaxweyne

madaxweyne
VIP

Can Somalis please stop teaching ajanabis their language? How does it benefit you? It can only hurt you in the long term.Smh
"TIME TO GET MY XALIMO"
1596636735925.png

AarHawd_7

North-West, London
I’ve seen Kenyans, Hindis and cadaan speaking Somali. I don’t see the problem.

I don’t see how it would benefit a non-somali to speak somali. I always become extremely suspicious, the person must have his reasons. Your not telling me your learning a whole new complicated language like somali just for fun.

Gambar

VIP
I don’t see how it would benefit a non-somali to speak somali. I always become extremely suspicious, the person must have his reasons. Your not telling me your learning a whole new complicated language like somali just for fun.
Somali is an easy language saxiib. Why are you so suspicious? Do you have something to hide? You think ajnabi that speak Somali are feds? :hemad:

Wtf 6 hours he defo has a agenda what is he gaining from learning Somali :leon:
I remember when I tried to learn Korean once until I came to my senses after 10 minutes and stopped that shit

This guy fell off long time without the other Lebanese brother.
He post way more about Somali language than the other languages he's learning.
I don't like him, he should continue what he was doing before

Trending

Latest posts