Black men are nicer than black women!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
In my experience madow men are so much nicer, down to earth. Madow women on the other hand not so much!

What's your experience with madow people?

Transparent

cismaan maxamuud
In my experience madow men are so much nicer, down to earth. Madow women on the other hand not so much!

What's your experience with madow people?
it's because they want to impregnate you and rid themselves of the features they hate,plot-twist their genes always dominate :mjlol::mjlol::mjlol:

Kanye

CISGENDERED,HETROSEXUAL MALE. PRONOUNS: HE,HIM,HIS
I think it's a gender thing lmao. I have a lot of Black male friends so I get along with them perfectly fine but from stranger's point of view, no contest 1000% Black girls are nicer to me than black men.

Last edited:
Whenever I see an adoon
images

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

most of the black females back in my high school were masculine AF. They would eat niggas alive. There a few who were all hippy and shit, they were nice.

The Xalimos always had my back though. Kept those savages away from me.

So black dudes have my vote.

maestro

Cultural revolution
IMO Black girls are much better and easier to get along with but I'm cool with the dudes too.

maybe I'm biased because they are female

wth? how is 'niceness' dictated by race? There are respectful and disrespectful people in all races. Met some black girls and boys who are total sweethearts and others who are complete trash.

Transparent

cismaan maxamuud
wth? how is 'niceness' dictated by race? There are respectful and disrespectful people in all races. Met some black girls and boys who are total sweethearts and others who are complete trash.
everything on somalispot is dicctated by either qabil or race why the f*ck are you surprised.:ileycry::ileycry::ileycry::ileycry:

VixR

Veritas
Black American girls I met have been way cool and interesting compared to Black guys. I class Black men as annoying and 'to be avoided' unless proven otherwise.

Status
Not open for further replies.