Black men are nicer than black women!

Status
Not open for further replies.
f*ck me, our genes are piss weak.
Its just that their cranio makeup and features are so different from anything else. Any people they mix with will have offspring that looks black and is always classified as such. Usually mixed kids will look like their black parent, with the biggest variance being skin colour

Tyson-Beckford%2Banother.jpg
This guy has a black father and Chinese mother f.ex. The strongest feature asians have is chinky eyes so he got that.

But yeah we Somalis dont have a "strong feature" like blacks and asians do that overpowers other features in mixed kids. Maybe the forehead :manny::damn:

OmarLittle

Not your typical Farah
I wouldn't say "black women" or "black men" -- but my experience with both living in four states have been overwhelmingly negative. Like, some said, most black-American girls or the ghetto one's I have seen were too aggressive and flat out retarded. Even the so-called professionals at the offices were rude, loud and aggressive. I don't blame the black guys getting away from those beasties :ftw9nwa:

VixR

Veritas
What about Somalis?
What about Somalis?

Somalis can be bants and fun, but outside family friends, I have only one true Somali friend (f) I grew up with who moved :frdfvsb: I had my sister (and now she's gone too) :frdfvsb:

If u tell a Somali something, you might as well consider it public knowledge, and its a small world here. Arabs are the same way to their own. Big gossips that can't be trusted, even the men:ftw9nwa: I have a few acquaintances, most of my friends are other ethnicities, White, Asian.

bw are some of the realest people. they can be obnoxious, and rude, but when they are nice it's always genuine and never fake. They don't fear people and what they think, and that can be a good or bad trait depending on the person.

Mohamud

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
What about Somalis?

Somalis can be bants and fun, but outside family friends, I have only one true Somali friend (f) I grew up with who moved :frdfvsb: I had my sister (and now she's gone too) :frdfvsb:

If u tell a Somali something, you might as well consider it public knowledge, and its a small world here. Arabs are the same way to their own. Big gossips that can't be trusted, even the men:ftw9nwa: I have a few acquaintances, most of my friends are other ethnicities, White, Asian.

Your parents did you a disservice not allowing you to grow up near your own. Wallah you're just living on hearsay. :mjcry:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts