Black man from London (Ivory Coast) joins AlShabab!

Do they entice foreign fighters with Somali women. I remember watching a documentary about a German man who joined I$I$ in syria because he wanted to get 4 wives bunch of losers.
A salary and SOMALI wives is a given. It's why many of these bastards join in the first place

Do you orgasm whenever you say that :mjlol: we know
Regular Season Wtf GIF by NBA

Wonyluvr

β€œla vie en roseπŸ₯€ ~”
VIP
Do you orgasm whenever you say that :mjlol: we know
People seriously don’t know why piracy existed in part of Somali waters filthy foreigners were exploiting people who had no money and were already suffering people already demean us by calling us pirates it’s not good for a Somali to push that aswell :farmajoyaab: :jcoleno:

Wonyluvr

β€œla vie en roseπŸ₯€ ~”
VIP
Our biggest problem in Somalia is AS we have to deal with their threat every day.They need to become de radicalised I hope we can turn this around

Zubair al-Muhajir traveled from London to join the group in 2006. He rose through the ranks and ultimately became a member of al-Shabab’s Shura Council of religious scholars.

Al-Muhajir, originally from Ivory Coast, told the VOA Somali program Investigative Dossier that he fell out with the group in 2013 when its Amniyat force arrested him and imprisoned him for three years.

"I defected because al-Shabab, they are lying to the Muslims and to the world,” he said. β€œThey are claiming to implement the Sharia (Islamic law) which is not true because I know from incidents where they went against the Sharia.”

He says the group uses Sharia just to β€œbetray the people, fool them, and lie to them.”
So, he traveled all the way from London to murder Somalis in Somalia.

Also, AlShaydan "marries" Somali girls.

This Bantu expansion programme need to be exposed.

Most of ALShaydan footsoldiers are Bantus, google their images and you will see.
its yahuud. Al shabab are gaal. all they do is kill muslims. Same with isis. They are imported by yahuud to destroy the foundations of every muslim society. They will never attack US or yahuud bases dotted around them. Even when its 6 inches away from them, they will never attack them. They only bomb a hotel killing a family of 10 and 7 kids. They have top of the notch projectors, computers with intel i7 cpu's and a gtx A800 and 2k monitors. Even the Somali gov cannot affort that. how can they? Yahuud and cadaan subversion. They dont want progress and unity, they want constant war and division. Why do you think the middle east is in crisis. They divided everyone and pit them against each other then imported these al shabab aliens to further the divide

we need to expose these al shabab gaals once and for all. for them its sharia to bomb kids women and men in hotels. They are funded by gaals too. But somalis are too fucking retarded to understand that killing yourselves only helps these people.

its yahuud. Al shabab are gaal. all they do is kill muslims. Same with isis. They are imported by yahuud to destroy the foundations of every muslim society. They will never attack US or yahuud bases dotted around them. Even when its 6 inches away from them, they will never attack them. They only bomb a hotel killing a family of 10 and 7 kids. They have top of the notch projectors, computers with intel i7 cpu's and a gtx A800 and 2k monitors. Even the Somali gov cannot affort that. how can they? Yahuud and cadaan subversion. They dont want progress and unity, they want constant war and division. Why do you think the middle east is in crisis. They divided everyone and pit them against each other then imported these al shabab aliens to further the divide.
Notice how there wasnt isis, al shabab or all these other yahuud and cadaan supported during the 1900s-2000s.
Its plain and simple as day. The yahuud brain and cadaan hands wanted to destroy Iraq, then Syria, Lebanon, Libya, Somalia, Sudan and finishing off Iran. Look at all of them.
1716642211717.png

Notice how all are destroyed and only is left. Thats Iran. And what do we see today? They are trying to go to war with iran by killings its generals and presidents to make space for these parasitical zionist yahuuds. They want every muslim country that has the ability to fight off the yahuud disease to be weakned and destroyed.
Iran is the only one that is left and soon we might see the end of iran. ALL but 1 remain

The arab world is aslo treasonous. Theres no gulf states or north african states because they are slaves of the yahuud and cadaan subversion. Thats why they watch as their own race gets killed. :mjdontkno:

Please read in its entirety to get the full picture

They also hate the cadaan man but cadaan people are either to retarded and low iq or just ignorant. Thats why they encourage middle easteners, africans and south americans to head to eruope and north america. Change the demographics until foreigners become the majority. Thats why currently theres is a pop up of the right wing. Right and left wing are both the same thing. Both owned and funded by yahuud. Before, being right wing was seen as disgusting and hateful. Now being left wing is disgusting and hateful. But both WILL NEVER CRITICISE THE YAHUUD.
Left = being khanis, athiest, half naked = freedom
Right= No immigrants only however yes to being athiest, being khanis and half naked.

Its a circle, the left puts its agenda, the right reverses the agenda. Both work together portraying the idea that they are fixing the issues.

They have Destroyed the middle east And will destroy europe with the influx of different ethnicites. 2 birds 1 stone. Then they will create this greater yahuud state.

Iv been telling you folks, this hatred for one another only helps in this calamity, soon you wont even have a place to call home. Its time to wake up from this low iq and retarded state.

Last edited:
Our biggest problem in Somalia is AS we have to deal with their threat every day.They need to become de radicalised I hope we can turn this around
Alshabab is doomed the day Hamza becomes president in 2026. Hamza is an honest man walahi, I remember when world leaders were being intimidated by the zionists to never utter words that picture Zionists as villains, he didn’t care….

Alshabab is doomed the day Hamza becomes president in 2026. Hamza is an honest man walahi, I remember when world leaders were being intimidated by the zionists to never utter words that picture Zionists as villains, he didn’t care….
hamza is based. Hamas just fighting the parasitical zionists. Al shabab fighting every somali in somalia

Trending

Latest posts