Black man from London (Ivory Coast) joins AlShabab!

Zubair al-Muhajir traveled from London to join the group in 2006. He rose through the ranks and ultimately became a member of al-Shabab’s Shura Council of religious scholars.

Al-Muhajir, originally from Ivory Coast, told the VOA Somali program Investigative Dossier that he fell out with the group in 2013 when its Amniyat force arrested him and imprisoned him for three years.

"I defected because al-Shabab, they are lying to the Muslims and to the world,” he said. “They are claiming to implement the Sharia (Islamic law) which is not true because I know from incidents where they went against the Sharia.”

He says the group uses Sharia just to “betray the people, fool them, and lie to them.”

Karim

I could agree with you but then we’d both be wrong
HALYEEY
VIP
So, he traveled all the way from London to murder Somalis in Somalia.

Also, AlShaydan "marries" Somali girls.

This Bantu expansion programme need to be exposed.

Most of ALShaydan footsoldiers are Bantus, google their images and you will see.
:drakelaugh:
Bantu Expansion program!! :ftw9nwa::ftw9nwa::ftw9nwa:

Yahya

2020 GRANDMASTER
VIP
They will all get kicked out and their bastards too. We just need the south to get their shit in order. Tbh somalis deserve this. Yall celebrate the mess in the south and criticise improvementi nt he south.

If you're so scared of the illegal foreign invasion, then why don't you pull a gurey and help get all somali regions in order.

Once we were strong and united. Today we are weak and divided.

Very close.

bantu-belt.jpg

What's more fun for a lunatic madoow from London than:

1. Killing Somalis
2. Exploiting Somali women.
We have been unstable for 30 yrs, they are obviously gonna take advantage of the situation.

Anyway, instead of just documenting we need to find solutions one might be: Create a milita which sole purpose is to hunt AMISOM out of Somalia.

Give your solutions.

Trending