Black Kweens!

No offence Somali women are better than these chicks :p These petit guys are either gay or blind.
Not this one
P1lxIqU_d.jpg

:manny:

I would honestly marry a bantu queen but to make up for the stress of my family, I'll marry the first somali lady I see and make some quick offspring's, if you know what I mean

Probably why:bell:
Blacks in Europe generally are less attractive than the ones in america.
Her skin tone is average here lightskin here means Lauren london or something.
Your male counterpart in UK also finds them ugly only American males likes them on this site:ftw9nwa:

Apollo

VIP
I swear Somalis never change.

Back in 2016-2017 when many of you weren't around on here we had the EXACT same battle going on. Somali women posting ''Black guys'' photo threads, then a Somali guy responding with ''Hot Black Women'' response threads.

Déjà vu.

I swear Somalis never change.

Back in 2016-2017 when many of you weren't around on here we had the EXACT same battle going on. Somali women posting ''Black guys'' photo threads, then a Somali guy responding with ''Hot Black Women'' response threads.

Deja vu.

It is like a recycle game my friend.

Reincarnation of stupid threads over and over.

If I made a thread about quantum mechanics or the peculiarities of life, not a single person would be interested. You would hear the sound of a pin dropping in that thread.

Apollo

VIP
It is like a recycle game my friend.

Reincarnation of stupid threads over and over.

If I made a thread about quantum mechanics or the peculiarities of life, not a single person would be interested. You would hear the sound of a pin dropping in that thread.

Haha, so true.

@Abdalla is the king of creating platinum threads on here. He has the secret formula. Often you have to hit base feelings.

Trending

Latest posts