Black Kweens!

blade99

FLOATING IN SPACE
Man just look at the beauty of these beautiful chocolate queens. Think about it this way my fellow Somali males, we can start a whole new race of Somalis with these beautiful women.

On the streets of Atlanta, or maybe the shores of Trinidad and Tobago, we can take these women away and make them the new females we produce the Somali race 2.0.

These new breed of Somali will have the beautiful melanin we already possess, but we will also now have access to some powerful muscular genes and larger bone mass. Can you imagine the combination we could produce?

Why limit ourselves to these ungrateful Xaliimos, when we can so easily move on?

Even the Xaliimos themselves are various women we brought under the great Somali banner. All you have to do is look at the Somali genetic profile. We literally have only two dominant haplo-groups, and among the two (E1b1b and T) one of them makes up 85% of the Somali male Y Chromosomal haplogroup.

On the other hand, the Somali maternal haplogroups is a hodge podge of various females we procured from surrounding beta males.

Feast your eyes on these lovelies my lads.

We will soon have Somali race 2.0, good at long distance running as well as 100 meter sprint dash. Can you imagine this?:noneck:

Arma has the right idea guys!

tomika-frase.jpg

tyra-rihanna-lede.jpg

nia-long.jpg
is arma with a black women wow thats great

I will not lie, if it was not the taboo or my racist views that we should not marry each other, i would breed with a fufu queen, she will make my kids strong and broad shoulders,

if i was not a racist OG who did not look down on them, i would do a Dr Osman, he loves chocolate malab, he carries their DNA, his kind mix with them, he even calls them tasty malab,

my family would disown me, but sometimes i see nice looking black chicks with nice nose, man oh man, but its very rare, 1 in 5000 birds look pretty,

also will my kids lose the very soft type of hair i have ?

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Man just look at the beauty of these beautiful chocolate queens. Think about it this way my fellow Somali males, we can start a whole new race of Somalis with these beautiful women.

On the streets of Atlanta, or maybe the shores of Trinidad and Tobago, we can take these women away and make them the new females we produce the Somali race 2.0.

These new breed of Somali will have the beautiful melanin we already possess, but we will also now have access to some powerful muscular genes and larger bone mass. Can you imagine the combination we could produce?

Why limit ourselves to these ungrateful Xaliimos, when we can so easily move on?

Even the Xaliimos themselves are various women we brought under the great Somali banner. All you have to do is look at the Somali genetic profile. We literally have only two dominant haplo-groups, and among the two (E1b1b and T) one of them makes up 85% of the Somali male Y Chromosomal haplogroup.

On the other hand, the Somali maternal haplogroups is a hodge podge of various females we procured from surrounding beta males.

Feast your eyes on these lovelies my lads.

We will soon have Somali race 2.0, good at long distance running as well as 100 meter sprint dash. Can you imagine this?:noneck:

Arma has the right idea guys!

tomika-frase.jpg

tyra-rihanna-lede.jpg

nia-long.jpg

Kweeen?????

Trending