Black guys offended after white girl with Somali husband offers her friend strictly to Abdis!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Somalis will always be hated cause were real and don't care for haters
Bro are u seriously called "Mehmet" irl??
full

Caribbean men are jealous of Somali men here in Toronto. I think because we take their most good looking women. It's so common to see Somali men dating light skin Jamaicans, Haitians and Trinidadians. I even heard Caribbean men complaining about Somali men taking their hottest women.
:dead:

Wallahi sometimes black men remind of black women being jealous of Somali women features and hair. It's the same feeling. Bunch of low self-esteem people.

When a Tweet says I want an Algerian man. Nobody says anything but soon as someone says I want a Somali man. You'll see Tweets from butthurt black men. Talk about being obsessed.
:mjlol:

Lies! What respectable caribbean girl would fux with lamagoodles....other than brain dead converted muslims.

i wonder if African American men are jealous of Somali boys in ohio

you can also wonder about the earth being flat. No black man is jealous of no lamagoodle out here. Women out are attracted to confident men with swag....somalis stay under their mothers dresses until their hooyoo can give them a wife hookup with a long lost cousin. Not to mention they are like useless twigs. Jealous!?? WTF! Do somali men excel in anything?

you can also wonder about the earth being flat. No black man is jealous of no lamagoodle out here. Women out are attracted to confident men with swag....somalis stay under their mothers dresses until their hooyoo can give them a wife hookup with a long lost cousin. Not to mention they are like useless twigs. Jealous!?? WTF! Do somali men excel in anything?
U are very entertaining bro :lolbron:

Dalmoor

Hiatus✅ 1/18/21- ?
VIP
First of all, Somalis don't marry their cousins and secondly, not all Somali men are twigs. I've seen black twigs and I bet you I would beat the shit out of you myself.

This is how average black men look like.
zvRRz.jpg

The only good looking black people are the ones who are mixed and the mixed ones tend to mostly date Somali men.
:liberaltears:

Somali men are ranked number one most handsome men in Africa: https://allthingssomali.com/african-country-with-the-most-handsome-men-somalia/

Even more famous studies done by Emmanuel Kabe confirmed it. Here: https://kojokrom.com/african-countries-with-the-most-handsome-men/

Tell me what do black men excel apart from creating gang bangers, baby mama's, lack of father figures, unemployment, criminals, welfare leechers, prostitutes, HIV epidemic and victimhood? You n*ggers are the last people to talk about excelling shit.
:gucciwhat::draketf::camby:

First of all, Somalis don't marry their cousins and secondly, not all Somali men are twigs. I've seen black twigs and I bet you I would beat the shit out of you myself.

This is how average black men look like.
View attachment 69427

The only good looking black people are the ones who are mixed and the mixed ones tend to mostly date Somali men.
:liberaltears:

Somali men are ranked number one most handsome men in Africa: https://allthingssomali.com/african-country-with-the-most-handsome-men-somalia/

Even more famous studies done by Emmanuel Kabe confirmed it. Here: https://kojokrom.com/african-countries-with-the-most-handsome-men/

Tell me what do black men excel apart from creating gang bangers, baby mama's, lack of father figures, unemployment, criminals, welfare leechers, prostitutes, HIV epidemic and victimhood? You n*ggers are the last people to talk about excelling shit.
:gucciwhat::draketf::camby:

Fantasies of the lamagoodle imp. How's the weather under your hooyoo's garments today little prawn?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts