Black guys offended after white girl with Somali husband offers her friend strictly to Abdis!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why are you such a troll?

@halwa

Although I don’t consider myself a troll and hate when others accuse me of it, there are only two people that I wouldn’t be considered trolling, it’s you and a special person. I was joking becausea I knew that you were allergic to that bloke. How’s your sex-life these days? Ma reer Uber ayaad welli legdin kula jirtaa. Walaahi my heart sinks when I see beautiful and well educated sisters who can’t find more than Uber drivers as kasbands. Eebbe mid fiican ha kuu sahlo.

Cognitivedissonance

A sane man to an insane society must appear insane
Stay WOKE
VIP
She is racist qumayoda aint no one trying to become a slave of gynocentrism take that mongrel chick to her people.

Ugaaso

Deni
snatch one before they run out :manny: I was in sandiego for spring break and all the ajanibis in the hookah bar were talking about wanting to secure the flyest Mali :lolbron: it was like a new slang for them:chrisfreshhah:

San diego? wow you came close to where I live. And BTW
I was being sarcastic :icon rolleyes: You know Somali guys are everywhere :bell: I haven't noticed any ajnabi women asking for you guys:icon razz:

Factz

Factzopedia
VIP
i wonder if African American men are jealous of Somali boys in ohio

Caribbean men are jealous of Somali men here in Toronto. I think because we take their most good looking women. It's so common to see Somali men dating light skin Jamaicans, Haitians and Trinidadians. I even heard Caribbean men complaining about Somali men taking their hottest women.
:dead:

Wallahi sometimes black men remind of black women being jealous of Somali women features and hair. It's the same feeling. Bunch of low self-esteem people.

When a Tweet says I want an Algerian man. Nobody says anything but soon as someone says I want a Somali man. You'll see Tweets from butthurt black men. Talk about being obsessed.
:mjlol:

kickz

Engineer of Qandala
SIYAASI
VIP
San diego? wow you came close to where I live. And BTW
I was being sarcastic :icon rolleyes: You know Somali guys are everywhere :bell: I haven't noticed any ajnabi women asking for you guys:icon razz:

You sound jealous, don't worry Faraxs can have more than one wife:siilaanyolaugh:

World

VIP
i wonder if African American men are jealous of Somali boys in ohio
Dhulbahante and Marexan are the two largest clans in Ohio, with a few Isaaq.

There are no Somali drug wars or gangs and it’s perhaps the best Somali community in the west.

African Americans make up 14.2 % of the entire state’s population with a population of 1.7 million. Somalis don’t even have have a population of 50k. Ohio Somalis are a small, chill and quiet community.

Tukraq

VIP
You sound jealous, don't worry Faraxs can have more than one wife:siilaanyolaugh:
only 3.9 percent of Americans are 6'2 or taller:ooh:
of course I'm eating I'm in the top 3 percent:ahh:
and they were comparing our geeljire genes to ethiopians:susp:
we have been blessed manshallah:salute:

kickz

Engineer of Qandala
SIYAASI
VIP
only 3.9 percent of Americans are 6'2 or taller:ooh:
of course I'm eating I'm in the top 3 percent:ahh:
and they were comparing our geeljire genes to ethiopians:susp:
we have been blessed manshallah:salute:

Damn is that true.:ooh:

What a bunch of midgets:pachah1:

Ugaaso

Deni
I am just saying dont let Becky praising us get you down;)

717B534C-1DC2-4792-8936-FC5037C8F318.gif

Dhulbahante and Marexan are the two largest clans in Ohio, with a few Isaaq.

There are no Somali drug wars or gangs and it’s perhaps the best Somali community in the west.

African Americans make up 14.2 % of the entire state’s population with a population of 1.7 million. Somalis don’t even have have a population of 50k. Ohio Somalis are a small, chill and quiet community.
Accurate, only other place with a decent somali population in the states with similar vibes is seattle

halwa

✨🌙
@halwa

Although I don’t consider myself a troll and hate when others accuse me of it, there are only two people that I wouldn’t be considered trolling, it’s you and a special person. I was joking becausea I knew that you were allergic to that bloke. How’s your sex-life these days? Ma reer Uber ayaad welli legdin kula jirtaa. Walaahi my heart sinks when I see beautiful and well educated sisters who can’t find more than Uber drivers as kasbands. Eebbe mid fiican ha kuu sahlo.

I think you’ve escaped the care home, adeer. Let me take you back. They need to prescribe you a higher dosage for your schizophrenia.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending