Black guy makes a rap song dedicated to Somali women

Status
Not open for further replies.

YourBroMoe

Who the fuck am I? ギくェズー
His friends are probably somali or he got that somali fever :susp:
Probably the latter. The true villains in this were the niggas who allowed this shit in the first place. They left that guy to the slaughter man.

VixR

Veritas
He reminds me of a guy that chatted me for 3 days on the train, and on the last day walked off my stop with me and into the library, and onto the elevator to the 2nd floor, and then I told him I only date guys from my background as a disqualifier, and he said then what are you doing in America.

He reminds me of a guy that chatted me for 3 days on the train, and on the last day walked off my stop with me and into the library, and onto the elevator to the 2nd floor, and then I told him I only date guys from my background as a disqualifier, and he said then what are you doing in America.
Why did yoy let him talk to you. Should have must shown him the cold shoulder.

VixR

Veritas
Why did yoy let him talk to you. Should have must shown him the cold shoulder.
Unnecessary. I’m never rude to guys that approach. But he wasn’t listening to anything I said before then so I had to cap it with something he couldn’t change, even if it was not truthful. African American guys are something else, they’re taught not to take no for an answer. White guys listen to disinterest, in my experience anyway

YourBroMoe

Who the fuck am I? ギくェズー
:pachah1::pachah1::pachah1::pachah1::pachah1::pachah1:

KULTA

f*ck you im from Mudug
Unnecessary. I’m never rude to guys that approach. But he wasn’t listening to anything I said before then so I had to cap it with something he couldn’t change, even if it was not truthful. African American guys are something else, they’re taught not to take no for an answer. White guys listen to disinterest, in my experience anyway

And this is why fucking Madows have ruined for all of us here in Finland, the daanyeers dont understand no is no. Great, now we have a reputation of creeps

Subeer

Men are asleep but at death they will awake!
That makeup is too obvious, she’d look better without abusing it. This is how makeup should be done

mtQs8gs.jpg

Snow bunny on the right :whew:

Crack on the left :holeup:

yo how she make her forehead smaller on the right:chrisfreshhah:

a lot of abdis are gonna use makeup to make their forehead look smaller lol !!
:pachah1::pachah1:

Have you noticed there is absolutely no xishood in rap music? Its probably the only form of music you just cant sing or write without reference to sex or drugs:farmajoyaab:
Naah dancehall is wild . Their love songs are graphic to say the least. One song hit me all of a sudden. It was supposed to be a love song but the guy said

I have a penis for your vagina hole. Me deh yah fi you whenever you feel alone

Naah dancehall is wild . Their love songs are graphic to say the least. One song hit me all of a sudden. It was supposed to be a love song but the guy said

I have a penis for your vagina hole. Me deh yah fi you whenever you feel alone
And that was the opening verse

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending