Black guy makes a rap song dedicated to Somali women

Status
Not open for further replies.
Have you noticed there is absolutely no xishood in rap music? Its probably the only form of music you just cant sing or write without reference to sex or drugs:farmajoyaab:

Fahad Yasin

Duqbilow Nation
So he's a revert? First order of business for them is to find a xalimo for marriage right after taking the shahada. :noneck:

Tyrone ibn AbuWahab wants in on the action after seeing how easy it is to score Xalimos:gucciwhat:

Factz

Factzopedia
VIP
At least he acknowledged that Somalis and blacks are not the same people at the end of the song.

Last edited:

Fahad Yasin

Duqbilow Nation
The guy is from the US, he's going to be eating good folks, xalimos in the US seek black only they refuse to share the malab with us Farahs'. :francis:

Shout out to Canadian Xalimos they be giving it up to Farah, Bob marley, and Thomas alike, they don't discriminate:salute:

Nothing wrong with that let the muslim brother marry his prefrence
He the type to say '' I'm muslim I wanna marry a somali ting'' Then every dhoocil will line up for this guy to try marry him. But after 7 months of marriage and 2 babies, all of a sudden ''good ol abu tyrone'' doesn't want to become muslim no more and abandons her and his bastards, and that dumb somali chick will be crying tears the size of the pacific ocean begging for a farax to marry her. But I know for a fact I ain't going to be that nigga, but even if she does get married to an Abdi that I know, me and my boys will be bullying and robbing that punk ass joke of nigga and strip his ass naked for life. You know the type to say ''Warya iska daa abayashen somalida''. Those need to be killed because they are cancer to Geeljirenimo

He the type to say '' I'm muslim I wanna marry a somali ting'' Then every dhoocil will line up for this guy to try marry him. But after 7 months of marriage and 2 babies, all of a sudden ''good ol abu tyrone'' doesn't want to become muslim no more and abandons her and his bastards, and that dumb somali chick will be crying tears the size of the pacific ocean begging for a farax to marry her. But I know for a fact I ain't going to be that nigga, but even if she does get married to an Abdi that I know, me and my boys will be bullying and robbing that punk ass joke of nigga and strip his ass naked for life. You know the type to say ''Warya iska daa abayashen somalida''. Those need to be killed because they are cancer to Geeljirenimo
@Mercury would be the type of nigga to cuff that black guys leftovers

He the type to say '' I'm muslim I wanna marry a somali ting'' Then every dhoocil will line up for this guy to try marry him. But after 7 months of marriage and 2 babies

This bit hit me looooool :mjlol:

Look at a Somali girl the wrong way and she might get pregnant my g :chrisfreshhah:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts