Black girl says East Africans are the best looking, Do you agree?

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
She's right. But our men are different story, while Somali men have hips and big booty, Ethiopian and Eriterian men are all short and malnourished. Loooool

Gibiin-Udug

Ive noticed a trend of trying to effeminize somali men. Its diskusting agenda. May Allah's wrath envelope those who incite fitna
Qumaayo. May Allah swt punish whoever tries to send Allah's wrath to the innocent people, Allah swt is the most just.

Nacala kugu taal.

Qumaayo. May Allah swt punish whoever tries to send Allah's wrath to the innocent people, Allah swt is the most just.

Nacala kugu taal.
Allah does not ask for my permission for who he sends his wrath. Why get mad at me?
Allah judges not unjustly. If you feel youre in the right ,theres no reason to be upset

Gibiin-Udug

Allah does not ask for my permission for who he sends his wrath. Why get mad at me?
Allah judges not unjustly. If you feel youre in the right ,theres no reason to be upset
You obviously included yourself in when @Tukraq was quoting me, and you quoted him to habaar me indirectly like the little you are. You should have said it with your chest.

Ive noticed a trend of trying to effeminize somali men. Its diskusting agenda. May Allah's wrath envelope those who incite fitna

Aaaamiiin

tenor.gif

She's right. But our men are different story, while Somali men have hips and big booty, Ethiopian and Eriterian men are all short and malnourished. Loooool

Somali men who don't work out and eat carbs are in danger of being shaped like that.

HOWEVER

Only a Somali man + Somali woman can create the famed Somali beauty.

If Somali men had a different build and face structure, we would look very different.

Somali men who don't work out and eat carbs are in danger of being shaped like that.

HOWEVER

Only a Somali man + Somali woman can create the famed Somali beauty.

If Somali men had a different build and face structure, we would look very different.

You do realise that all black people have a bit of a booty. What would you rather this...

9164X0IzXuL._SL1500_.jpg

Also who are these feminine Somali men you keep going on about? Somalis are among the highest testosterone males on the planet.

I know this for certain personally and from just how we behave.

Zayn

Visionary from Garbaharey
You live in the wrong place. Somali men are known to be tall and skinny

Trending