Black girl says East Africans are the best looking, Do you agree?

Reer-Bari

COMMANDER OF THE PUNTLAND DEFENCE TEAM
Qumaayo. May Allah swt punish whoever tries to send Allah's wrath to the innocent people, Allah swt is the most just.

Nacala kugu taal.
Repent. How do you swear and use allahs name in the same post. Shame shame shame. Cercei lanister.

land owner

Welcome to the yaab zone
VIP
G
I dont know why Somali girls always diss Somali men. My sense tell me they are Ethiopians who pose as Somali. Who knows:manny:
I just ignore it :mjdontkno: I haven’t faced a single real life repercussion over the online slander :mjswag:

CaliTedesse

I ❤️ Islam & Aabo Kush. Anti-BBB Anti-Inbred
VIP
East Africa is not only Horn of Africa. How do you guys even know she.means Horn if Africa alone.

Macalin M

Out here
Wait wait wait. Are we all just gonna ignore the fact she said there’s no East Africans on the list when Djibouti is right there??? Kkkkkkkkkkk

She's right. But our men are different story, while Somali men have hips and big booty, Ethiopian and Eriterian men are all short and malnourished. Loooool

But why do I always hear the opposite, women are always complaining about men who workout having a lack of a strong lower body, that includes a nice strong booty and good legs. Of course, I am not talking about estrogenic obese guys who store fat in their bums, but a strong core muscular bum, I seen and heard women say that they find that trait sexy on a guy.

Yahya

2020 GRANDMASTER
VIP
G
I dont know why Somali girls always diss Somali men. My sense tell me they are Ethiopians who pose as Somali. Who knows:manny:
They want to drag our value down so we don't go for ajnabis and leave their post wall asses behind. We were voted the most handsome in africa after all.

Somali women are the ugly gene carriers. They slander us to shift the blame. They are the only females to produce the faraax genes, so they are responsible for what they criticise. A bunch of self haters if you ask me.

No other female produces the same genes as the somali woman. Literally....have you ever wondered why? I laugh when they start bashing farax, in reality they are telling women they produce shitty genes. Other females will give us better sons, is that what you ladies subconciously think?

:gucciwhat::ulyin:

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Sometimes Somalis remind me of the English aristocratic letters I read, the 17 & 18th century. They are class based, snobs, superior, constantly talk about how beautiful they are, and talking about how others are pretty and rating them. I mean, seriously Somalis??????

I love it.!
cryinglaughsmiley.jpg

But why do I always hear the opposite, women are always complaining about men who workout having a lack of a strong lower body, that includes a nice strong booty and good legs. Of course, I am not talking about estrogenic obese guys who store fat in their bums, but a strong core muscular bum, I seen and heard women say that they find that trait sexy on a guy.
Relax

Zayn

Visionary from Garbaharey
Sometimes Somalis remind me of the English aristocratic letters I read, the 17 & 18th century. They are class based, snobs, superior, constantly talk about how beautiful they are, and talking about how others are pretty and rating them. I mean, seriously Somalis??????

I love it.!
cryinglaughsmiley.jpg
We are that way. God created us that way. You shouldnt mess with God's creation:whoo:

Leila

Wanaag iyo Dhiig kar

I love it.!
cryinglaughsmiley.jpg

It’s our aquiline noses and silky curly hair , say masha allah :mjpls:

Yahya

2020 GRANDMASTER
VIP
Somali men just need to hit the gym and stop being twigs :mjkkk:
It's fine. Other races just put on fat easier, but we should be good in the gym. No body fat gives you an advantage compared to the others that have to shift weight before they can put on muscle.

Our generation are putting more effort into hitting the gym than the previous generation.

Trending