black girl ripped a white dude into pieces ....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Actually i laughgedat the guys pic before i watched the video and commented with laughter. But i had to undo all of the that. I actually sympathise with him now because of the way she spoke to him. Plus we dont even know what he was gonna say.

I have a feeling he was didnt say anything racist.

Last edited:
This is saying she wants nothing to do with Africans, and criticizes Africans for "getting all up on their culture"

While in this video the OP posted, she is wearing cornrows, which is OUR culture and originated from the Horn of Africa and West Africa. Fucking hypocrite.
Cornrows are not somali,what you mean our culture

It has remained popular in the HoA, which Somalia is in.
:)
Cornrows is Madow hair style its not somali,AAs used since the late 80s and early 90s,its ceeb here cause somalis say its Madow style,it might be popular now but its not somali,its more AA than it will ever be somali

Cornrows is Madow hair style its not somali,AAs used since the late 80s and early 90s,its ceeb here cause somalis say its Madow style,it might be popular now but its not somali,its more AA than it will ever be somali
Cornrows have existed way before the 80s and 90s bro. It's an ancient hairstyle that originated in Africa.

No, it's ancient and originated from Africa. African Americans only popularized it.
In the early nineteenth century, Ethiopians named Tewodros II and Yohannes IV used to wear it.

No, it's ancient and originated from Africa. African Americans only popularized it.
In the early nineteenth century, Ethiopians named Tewodros II and Yohannes IV used to wear it.
But not somali!!AA had them longer than somalis,in the 90s every girl had them,bantus had them for centuries so did ethiopians,but not somali

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending