black girl ripped a white dude into pieces ....

Status
Not open for further replies.
maybe she should spend that effort by looking for a job or starting her own talk show biz instead of complaining 'n yapping her big mouth....

African American women love talking so much shit bruh. Imagine if a white guy said "I know you're black so I know it's hard to understand for you"

91iMRDX.jpg

Blade1

Ashy Abdi Representative
Nah I can't watch cringey videos like these I saw this on tl a few days ago and watch a bit and couldn't after she's like nearly interrupted

Muji

VIP
Wow she is actually really nasty.

Did he personally set up the structure of society?

She doesn’t even know what he was going to say and she completely closed the channels of communications.

She doesn’t even know what he was going to say and she completely closed the channels of communications.
Her name on youtube is seren sensei. You should see her views on africans

That is not even a respectful way to treat anybody.

I think it comes from a deeply felt hurt and seeing his arguments as potential personal attacks.

This is saying she wants nothing to do with Africans, and criticizes Africans for "getting all up on their culture"

While in this video the OP posted, she is wearing cornrows, which is OUR culture and originated from the Horn of Africa and West Africa. Fucking hypocrite.

This is saying she wants nothing to do with Africans, and criticizes Africans for "getting all up on their culture"

While in this video the OP posted, she is wearing cornrows, which is OUR culture and originated from the Horn of Africa and West Africa. Fucking hypocrite.
some somalis should watch that 28 min video. Its long as hell....but she is basically saying to other africans stop trying to talk and dress like us. you are culture vultures and should stick with your own. For the somalis who love the AA culture and try to imitate them it will be a hard watch

Lol I barely see Somalis with cornrows. If Somalis are not willing to have that hairstyle then don't cry when u see adoons steal your hairstyles.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending