Black girl nearly kills white girl in a fight

Aurelian

Forza Somalia!
VIP
la xawla wala quwata ila bilah, this was scary, I think children should be thought when and how a fight can get dangerous and go too far. Hitting a skull is dangerous, even in sport.

Never engage in a fight with black and indigenous people. They fight like they have nothing to lose.

Whereas ordinary white people will use verbal or stop after few exchanges of sloppy punches/grappling. They know the consequence and have better common sense.

Never engage in a fight with black and indigenous people. They fight like they have nothing to lose.

Whereas ordinary white people will use verbal or stop after few exchanges of sloppy punches/grappling. They know the consequence and have better common sense.
This. Some people are still evolving.

Thankfully she's still alive, the Black people in this video are setting their people back 300 years, St. Louis is a shithole

1. We already kno lil girl
2. I wasnt siding with them nor was I slandering them madows I was just giving my take on this horrific situation
You’re making excuses for racist cadaan that can be used to justify hatred and discrimination against minorities. Had it been the other way around, you wouldn’t have made that comment. Cool it Uncle Tom.

This is pure BS.

I've seen so many British drunks/hooligans kick and stomp ppl in the head.

CABDULWALI XASAN.

Cabdul's Status CLOSED until further notice.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
are you exaggerating ?

lol....

This. Some people are still evolving.
damn

Trending