Black girl nearly kills white girl in a fight

Skinny white girls stand no chance against fat black girls, everyone knows this like fatiha over here. Apart from that, feel mighty sorry for her family and hope justice is served.

CABDULWALI XASAN.

Cabdul's Status CLOSED until further notice.
@Mudug_gyal
my apologies for that one comment I gave you around 2ish weeks ago. I now understand.

On the other hand, what she did was absolutely savage and is worse then a stomp. absolutely disgusting and that girl deserves around 30 years in prision. Absolutely disgusting murderer. Hold on let me watch once more.

Subanallah!! they keep fighting after the poor person is twitching on the ground? do these guys lack situtational awareness? The worst part is the fat girl decides attempts to belly flop another person. 45 year sentence in my book, if it was an adult I wouldve given death

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
You scare me

Michael Jordan Lol GIF

Mudug_gyal

بما يرضي الله Feminist
@Mudug_gyal
my apologies for that one comment I gave you around 2ish weeks ago. I now understand.

On the other hand, what she did was absolutely savage and is worse then a stomp. absolutely disgusting and that girl deserves around 30 years in prision. Absolutely disgusting murderer. Hold on let me watch once more.

Subanallah!! they keep fighting after the poor person is twitching on the ground? do these guys lack situtational awareness? The worst part is the fat girl decides attempts to belly flop another person. 45 year sentence in my book, if it was an adult I wouldve given death
Im glad im not dead lol. Fighting madow gorls is like fighting a man on steroids. Rip to the poor soul

Last edited:

Trending

Latest posts