Emily

🥰🥰🥰
VIP
19 black women ran for judge positions in Texas and they all won:cool:

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.bbc.com/news/amp/world-us-canada-46145270
C39CBFEF-8BB7-4F6A-A49F-AD0D8AF197EE.jpeg

All white state, Massachusetts elected Ayanna Pressley to Congress on Tuesday

ayanna-pressley-headshot-1-1535562284.jpg

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.cn...-massachusetts-first-black-congresswoman.html

Black excellence
Mashallah these AA women worked their way up to success. Meanwhile the men are busy shooting each other up in chicago or listening to rap music. Something tells me somalia would be more peaceful if we allowed more women to hold positions in government. I have no faith in khat heads let the women of somalia lead us! until us diaspora niggas come back and educate the population.

:fittytousand:

Emily

🥰🥰🥰
VIP
Mashallah these AA women worked their way up to success. Meanwhile the men are busy shooting each other up in chicago or listening to rap music. Something tells me somalia would be more peaceful if we allowed more women to hold positions in government. I have no faith in khat heads let the women of somalia lead us! until us diaspora niggas come back and educate the population.

:fittytousand:

You need to stop watching too much ghetto ratchet shows and reading dumb rednecks’ comments. There are a lot of black men who are lawyers, engineers, neurosurgeons, scientist, politicians, police officers, etc etc. just like any other race Africans Americans have all kinds of people.
By the way my boss is black, the ceo of the company is black and we have a city councilman and blacks makeup less than one percent in my state.
Also black men ran on Tuesday for congress and gubernatorial.

Meet the mayor of Talahassee, Florida and he is also about to become the governor of the state
16997881_10154153799361021_8969159554827698479_n.jpg

I am out now
I will post some more later

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending