black dont crack doesn't apply to somalis?

Alluring

Sayonara
I think it's an unfair comparison. Most mothers went through war then resettlement as refugees. Then add the large amount of children they birth to the equation.

Fay

DELETED
Getting hammered every night ( and even smoking) will do that. The ‘health gurus’ on social media seem to age ok.

I think white people are more prone to sun damage which is the primary cause of ageing signs.
they age terrible wallahi majority of cadaans… somali women even the big ones age well but I feel most Somalis are slim to me I hardly ever see a fat somali woman

I have seen so many tweets and posts on IG about how Somalis especially the women age fast.

Do yall believe this also? I think its bullshit Somalis especially women age so well..

You can never tell how old a somali girl is for the most part,

even older somali women 50 plus look good and young.

People love hating on somali women
That’s bullshit,
Somali women age well. Those who commented that were probably some haters

x z

±somali supremacist, anti-inceI&queen in the north
sis why is your ratio so bad sdjnalksflskjdflaksflknfjksdf

im assuming ur a controversial figure. enticing.....

Nafiso Qalanjo

𝖂𝖊'𝖗𝖊 𝖌𝖔𝖎𝖓𝖌 𝖙𝖔 𝖜𝖆𝖗 𝖇𝖆𝖇𝖞!
Somali women, and men do age better. My mom is in her late 40s and she can pass as a 30 year old. As for my dad he is in his 65 and can easily pass for a a midle aged man. Orrr my parent s have fake birthdays...

Crow

Make Hobyo Great Again
VIP
Both my parents look a decade or two younger than their cadaan peers.
_111256397_060306797-1.jpg

I've never seen a Somali look like this at 64 (Bill Gates).

Prime Minister

Somali Promotion Agent
The key is activity you have to be active but lets be honest after a certain age we stop being active that's why many of us are fat and our bodies are not meant to be fat. We can't handle fat especially Somali men that's why it never suits us.

Marquis

Highly Respected
VIP
I've never in my entire life seen an attractive Somali woman in their 30s meanwhile I see 30 plus attractive Madow women frequently

Trending