black dont crack doesn't apply to somalis?

Fay

DELETED
I have seen so many tweets and posts on IG about how Somalis especially the women age fast.

Do yall believe this also? I think its bullshit Somalis especially women age so well..

You can never tell how old a somali girl is for the most part,

even older somali women 50 plus look good and young.

People love hating on somali women

Manafesto

[[Puntland Republic 🇸🇱]]PIM[[C.S(BihinYusuf)]
VIP
HalimoEnthusiast
Somali women age much better than Sangadhuudhis and lead a healthy lifetyle unlike J3reers who to start smoking cigarettes and weed as young as 12 and later graduate to smoking crack, it is the truth and it is something I have noticed here in America. :bell:

Last edited:

Apollo

VIP
White people look like shit at middle age and beyond (because they get wrinkles faster), but often they are healthier on the inside than 'fresh' looking blacks of the same age. Blacks in the West are generally not all that healthy (higher obesity rates, more substance abuse, they don't eat as well etc).

Fay

DELETED
Somali women age much better than J3reers who are smoke cigarette and are most of crack consumers here in America. :nahgirl:
Black women age well and chill with the jareeeer term its usually white ppl that i noticed who age really bad

Manafesto

[[Puntland Republic 🇸🇱]]PIM[[C.S(BihinYusuf)]
VIP
HalimoEnthusiast
Black women age well and chill with the jareeeer term its usually white ppl that i noticed who age really bad
Nah they might age better than whites, but most of Somali women reach as old as 130 years old while average Jreer women don't last beyond 40s due to heavy drug use and STDs.

The truth is A.A sleep around with multiple partners to support their drug Habit and most of them are not familiar with the importance of using protection, their male counterparts don't last beyond 30s , they have a short span of life.

Last edited:

Bronco

GEELJIRE WITH NO GEEL
I don't think it applies to us to be completely honest.

Off the top of my head, just look at Gabrielle Union and Naomi Campbell. How is she late 40's looking like that?

I think black don't crack is exclusively West-Africans and their descendants, but at the same time it is exaggerated imo. Diet, exercise and looking after your health plays a bigger role than a lot of people think. But as far as the genetic component goes, I think Somalis aren't particularly gifted. We don't age bad either, just meh.

Vanessa

Support interracial love 💕
VIP
Wallahi billahi people confuse my older sisters and mother are sister. Mash Allah, my mother has supple skin and less wrinkles compare women her age.

It’s because of the baruur but no one wants to talk about it. Stay slim throughout your life and you’ll look young. Space your kids out instead of popping them out every year, exercise and don’t eat dessert and baasto at 11pm.

QueenofKings

Kick in the door wavin the .44
I think we age ok generally, but we have a problem with weight (mostly after kids but also before ) and extra weight can add years to a person.

QueenofKings

Kick in the door wavin the .44
not really chubby means baby face... most cadans r skinny yet they age like milk

Getting hammered every night ( and even smoking) will do that. The ‘health gurus’ on social media seem to age ok.

I think white people are more prone to sun damage which is the primary cause of ageing signs.

Trending