Black dating and internalised racism

Status
Not open for further replies.

Look at wha has happened to these poor people. Dont internalise hatred for your own culture and identity. Look at how they shout at each other. There is so much sadness.

Zoo animals in a room. Let's be honest a black man would rather date a hot white chick like the one in my profile than a black woman any time of the week and that's facts.:dzmxmmb:

I've noticed a trend recently on YouTube. Every couple with a black male is almost always interracial. The same for every couple with a Somali female. I wonder who has bigger inferiority complex black guys or Somali women?:hmm:

munira

Somaliweyn haa nolaato
VIP
I've noticed a trend recently on YouTube. Every couple with a black male is almost always interracial. The same for every couple with a Somali female. I wonder who has bigger inferiority complex black guys or Somali women?:hmm:

Loool, that’s a really good question. Considering our history, the black mans inferiority complex is still unmatched. They would go the extra mile to please other races. Pitiful.

munira

Somaliweyn haa nolaato
VIP
Zoo animals in a room. Let's be honest a black man would rather date a hot white chick like the one in my profile than a black woman any time of the week and that's facts.:dzmxmmb:

Before maybe they would. But there’s a growing black conscious community. More men are becoming kemets, pan Africanist, Rasta etc.

MadNomad

As i live and breathe
I wonder how a white man would feel watching this screaming contest. The inferiority complex is something else.

Also, that girl claiming that black women only date black men because of love of culture and loyalty. Lol, no. They date black men because other races deem them unattractive, they don't have options. But if white men suddenly developed an interest in them tomorrow they would all be marrying out. "Love of culture" wouldn't hold them back. :icon lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts