Black Arab dudes Twerking like no tomorrow

Status
Not open for further replies.

7Rinx

Somalia Hanoolato
Khaniis arabs be like Ya abeed let me see what you can do

I have no idea what country this is in but I assumed they are gulf black Arabs, who are basically treated like dancing monkeys over there. They are just used as entertainers so I wouldn't be surprised if this was their training camp.

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
I have no idea what country this is in but I assumed they are gulf black Arabs, who are basically treated like dancing monkeys over there. They are just used as entertainers so I wouldn't be surprised if this was their training camp.

u r right. The culture of looking down on them can make them feel inferior and suppress their masculinity which can look intimidating just by their dark skin. To become less threatening they might take the mannerism of femininity to be accepted. Its very sad. i think the same phenomenon is in the Latin america, countries like Brazil. It is rear to find Caucasian looking feminine gay men there. its always the dark, afro-negroid skin who are overtly flamboyant and feminine.

But there is the element of homosexuality too which every society has.

7Rinx

Somalia Hanoolato
I'm so embarrassed of being black... i cany believe we share the same colour

You shouldn't be embarrassed sis because we don't have the same culture. Arabs have a lot of homoerotic elements in their culture that's one thing I'm glad we rejected from them.

You can identify with your skin color being black without you feeling bad for what others with the same skin color do. We have enough to be ashamed about ourselves without talking on the issues of other Africans.

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Eshh that room must smell like xaar with all that futo breeze

I laughed so hard, until i started smelling xaar breeze
1596841309063.png

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Do you usually fart when you lough?:gucciwhat:

ok now u r the xaar uuuuff everybody in here knows how i am perfect and NEVER fart. I have lost friends who farted in front of me. I am supposed to be proper English Aristocrat.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts