Black Americans were honorable people prior to 1950. This documentary opens one's eyes

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reign

Pro Women's Rights|Centrist
VIP
When the civil war broke out abdullahi Yusuf was invited by the Arab royals & they said to him 'we're sorry to hear that your slaves have rebelled against you kkkk

I don showed you b, that you people are closely related to the kalenjin tribe of Kenya Maxa tihiin dhad asaalkooda madow ah, laakinse there's nothing to be ashamed of, just look at AA they have a president in the states just like Somalia has a Hawiye president kkkk

looooooooool you sound so bitter. I'm done giving you any attention. :dead:

How can your ancestors have owned anything when they were themselves owned?

giphy.gif
Don't take him serious. His ancestors were descendant of slaves from Yaman! Waa adoomahii mad madoobaa ee Soomalia doon lagu keeni jirey.

@Cognitivedissonance filthy adoon jabarti watch your mouth:ufdup:

Cognitivedissonance

A sane man to an insane society must appear insane
Stay WOKE
VIP
Did you girls know the first time Hawiye saw a gun? There were a group of Hawiye dancing around a fire when boqor kenadiid & his soldiers discovered them, the soldiers started firing cause they thought the Hawiye bushmen were doing voodoo ritualistic pagan dance. Hawiye started scattering & claimed high on the trees & there they asked eachother what was this load sound? They've never seen a gun before so they decided to call it dhuuso majeerteen :ftw9nwa:

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
I heard back in the days Hawiye girls use to put Coca-Cola on their hair cause they had timo adag like their cousins the kalenjin tribe of Kenya kkkk

That akward moment when your boqor was a homosexual slave
Also all Hawiye girls i have seen/known have a timo jilic...
But wait.. Coca cola contains phosphoric acid, a pH so when you apply it to your hair your hair will look more frizzy and it will be more rough so jokes on you :chrisfreshhah:

Last edited:

Reign

VIP
Never heard of putting fizzy drinks on your hair. You must have seen your sisters do it.

Last edited:

Reign

VIP
He's an attention seeker. Don't reply to him anymore. He's literally crying with joy that he's getting two girls attention. He usually begs attention from men and invites them to his derriere or shall I say anal.

He was your boqor as well. If you was alive at the time you would have been a slave too. You are able to say these things now but at the time you wouldn't be able to get away with it.

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
He's an attention seeker. Don't reply to him anymore. He's literally crying with joy that he's getting two girls attention. He usually begs attention from men and invites them to his derriere or shall I say anal.
:ftw9nwa::ftw9nwa::ftw9nwa::cool:

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
Many people discriminate against Madow girls but some of them are beautiful like the kalenjin, kukuyu, Hawiye, Zulu waa xaax

He was your boqor as well. If you was alive at the time you would have been a slave too. You are able to say these things now but at the time you wouldn't be able to get away with it.
Yaaasss the boqor who used to f*ck other men on the butthole and also used to get bullied and also enslaved by Hawiyes so he decided to ask for help from his slavemasters. And what they get return was your boqors daughters. Must be a good boqor selling his girls to his masters cuz of a fear of Hawiye ... what a beautiful history reer Jabarti have. :bell:

Yaaasss the boqor who used to f*ck other men on the butthole and also used to get bullied and also enslaved by Hawiyes so he decided to ask for help from his slavemasters. And what they get return was your boqors daughters. Must be a good boqor selling his girls to his masters cuz of a fear of Hawiye ... what a beautiful history reer Jabarti have. :bell:
I see the propaganda they fed you so you wouldn't feel the shame of being former slaves to the boqor kkkkkkk

Hawiye were so powerless that it took you until 1991 to come out.

I see the propaganda they fed you so you wouldn't feel the shame of being former slaves to the boqor kkkkkkk

Hawiye were so powerless that it took you until 1991 to come out.
Doofar ismacil were powerless always since the day we freed you from the slavery till this day Tell me how your ancestors survived the boat trip from Yaman to Somalia? i heard sidii cawaankii baad u qaawneydeen.:ohdamn:

Mckenzie

We star in movies NASA pay to watch
VIP
View attachment 6576

Let us start tribalism war, the only reason you want start the thing is because she is from your tribe since yesterday you were on this tribe war with Darood. I wouldn't even stomp to your level again and derail new thread enough you shitted on lasnod thread. All because your tribe. Although I criticized HSM the supposed president puppet & his corrupted people which happened to be from hawiye tribe. But you all took personally and made this tribe war which I did even want to be part of it. I will keep criticizing corrupted politicians. If the leaders who happened to be had respected themselves and stop looting the soldiers' wages, I will stop. But they are bunch of low thieves and puppets. Do not hate me but hate them. Small note bring clean not corrupted respect men so I can respect them.

:drakelaugh:I have mindf**ked you so bad you are posting about HSM on an AA thread.

:russsmug: Come election time, we gon' be eating good

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts