Black Americans were honorable people prior to 1950. This documentary opens one's eyes

Status
Not open for further replies.
:drakelaugh:I have mindf**ked you so bad you are posting about HSM on an AA thread.

:russsmug: Come election time, we gon' be eating good

No you are not eating any good you are just refugee in UK, if you pay good attention my Post was a reply for ghost, so do not take it personally. HSM is laughing stock of habashi & Bantu he is their cheap that supports them all day, like any cheap fat, ugly & low self esteem that will give it easy from first date. The history will always remember this HSM "Somalia president" ( look at that how he bows to the dead Bantu rapists)
image.jpeg

Mckenzie

We star in movies NASA pay to watch
VIP
No you are not eating any good you are just refugee in UK, if you pay good attention my Post was a reply for ghost, so do not take it personally. HSM is laughing stock of habashi & Bantu he is their cheap that supports them all day, like any cheap fat, ugly & low self esteem that will give it easy from first date. The history will always remember this HSM "Somalia president" ( look at that how he bows to the dead Bantu rapists)View attachment 6596

Respect your leaders :ufdup:

Might I quickly interrupt and ask what it is that you're exactly replying to since @Reign is touching up on Somalis in the Western Hemipshere whereas you're rambling about the Horn back in the 70's, having a dig at her parents and her familial background? Do you lack basic reading comprehension skills? Reading comprehension is basically the ability to read text, process and dissect information til you understand it.

Illiteratenimo iyo carabnimo ha isku darsanin, I've dissect it for you below hope it helps:
View attachment 6574

Growing out of patience with some of you on this site, each thread meanders it's way into Hawiye.
Not only that but it's same people with their same bullshit posts and topics.

:ohlord: Where's @barwaqo when you need her?

@ghost Valiant effort to try to explain it saxiib but I am afraid it is a lost cause. Don't bother engaging because I am not even trying to be rude here but the reading comprehension skills are just not there.

@Reign i understand and agree with your original statement. Very sad case indeed that we have in as a diaspora community, collectively Somalis have picked up many of the bad habits in such a relatively short period of time of being here.

@Cognitivedissonance what kind of garbage are you? One day you act like you are God-fearing and "religious" the next you are talking about owning another somali tribe? Your cuqdaad is strong. Anyone truly content with their standing in society doesnt feel the need to constantly debase or make disparaging remarks about another tribe to make themselves better. Insecure much?

Cognitivedissonance

A sane man to an insane society must appear insane
Stay WOKE
VIP
@ghost Valiant effort to try to explain it saxiib but I am afraid it is a lost cause. Don't bother engaging because I am not even trying to be rude here but the reading comprehension skills are just not there.

@Reign i understand and agree with your original statement. Very sad case indeed that we have in as a diaspora community, collectively Somalis have picked up many of the bad habits in such a relatively short period of time of being here.

@Cognitivedissonance what kind of garbage are you? One day you act like you are God-fearing and "religious" the next you are talking about owning another somali tribe? Your cuqdaad is strong. Anyone truly content with their standing in society doesnt feel the need to constantly debase or make disparaging remarks about another tribe to make themselves better. Insecure much?
If you don't like it then blow me.

Status
Not open for further replies.