Black Americans hate Jamaicans now!

I don’t think AAs were targeted by the trolls, it was mostly other Africans that got attacked
A lot of incels did target AAs and they were shocked as they had no clue what somalis were, they literally thought we were just helpless Africans stuck in a village and somehow got access to the Internet. The world sees us as irrelevant folks with nothing to contribute to the world if we were only humble we wouldn't be getting so much anti attention from everyone.

these pro-black, anti-African immigrant people remind me of Black South Africans. Too scared to stand up to the White supremacy in their country so they would rather fight other minorities/African people.

I get why FBA's are pissed. They get disrespected by non-white immigrants all the time. When they call for reparations it's actually non-white immigrants that are most vocal against it for some reason. Most non-white immigrants in the US would not have been allowed to go there if it were not for the civil rights act of 1965 that FBA's fought for.

They realized every other group is out for themselves so they are out for themselves now. I don't blame them.

I get why FBA's are pissed. They get disrespected by non-white immigrants all the time. When they call for reparations it's actually non-white immigrants that are most vocal against it for some reason. Most non-white immigrants in the US would not have been allowed to go there if it were not for the civil rights act of 1965 that FBA's fought for.

They realized every other group is out for themselves so they are out for themselves now. I don't blame them.
bro you got it wrong fbas got smoke for black people not non black immigrants. i always see them calcaal about africans and caribbean’s more then indians and asians and hispanic’s who are coming in mass numbers

Keo

VIP
AAs are saying Jamaicans are not black, but then Jamaicans and West Africans turn out and say Somalis are not black.

I love this.
:mjlol:

Last edited:
bro you got it wrong fbas got smoke for black people not non black immigrants. i always see them calcaal about africans and caribbean’s more then indians and asians and hispanic’s who are coming in mass numbers
They target african and especially caribbean blacks because they try to larp as FBA's. For example candace owens. Why does she talk negatively about reparations when she is not even FBA, she caribbean. Then you have akon talking negatively about FBA's. The list can go on.

Indians and Asians can't larp as FBAs because they obviously look different.
Also, from what i can tell they really don't care if you are an immigrant so long as you are not a coon.

However, they still don't like indians and asians for kissing white ass too much.

Is this what white Americans mean when they say black-on-black crime?
Will Smith Reaction GIF