Black Americans hate Jamaicans now!

I stumbled across this by mistake when I was researching them on Twitter. Apparently there is a new black racist movement going on called the foundational black American movement (fba) made by Tareeq nasheed

Kisame

Plotting world domination
Yea they are called FBA(foundational black Americans).

They are basically African American supremacists. They are more vocal and organized than somali supremacists.

They really don't like African and Caribbean diaspora.

Tareeq nasheed is famous black activist who humiliated black people by inventing the term buck breaking, he claims black men used to be raped by white people alot and he even made a whole movie about black men being sodomized. Being an abused and whipped slave was bad enough now they are being sodmized too?

African Americans Supremacists are as funny as Somali Supremacists cause wtf do you have to be supremacist about???

Degenerate baby mama culture, 70 percent abortion rate, gangs, drugs, etc. One of the poorest ethnic groups in the US.

Somalis in MN are more successful than AA's and we came here 30 years ago.

There’s always been some tension between AAs and Black immigrants from Africa and the Caribbean

Somalis aren’t brought up in these conversations because we don’t normally live in areas with large AA populations. I believe the exceptions are the Somalis who live in the DC and ATL areas which have some of the largest AA communities in the country

Idk about ATL, but Somalis in the DC area mainly live in the suburbs that are are either ethnically mixed or predominantly white so they aren’t on their radar

pinkyandthebrain

SIGMUND
VIP
There’s always been some tension between AAs and Black immigrants from Africa and the Caribbean

Somalis aren’t brought up in these conversations because we don’t normally live in areas with large AA populations. I believe the exceptions are the Somalis who live in the DC and ATL areas which have some of the largest AA communities in the country

Idk about ATL, but Somalis in the DC area mainly live in the suburbs that are are either ethnically mixed or predominantly white so they aren’t on their radar
not alot of somalis in dc or atlanta and the ones that live there tend to live in the suburbs and go unnoticed. The only reason why they started to come against us is due to our incel pandemic which I pray to Allah they vanish.

Bazed

Tired.
VIP

:dead:

Real life evil villain
Looks like that nigga from black lightning

Tobias_Whale_Promotional_Photo.jpg

not alot of somalis in dc or atlanta and the ones that live there tend to live in the suburbs and go unnoticed. The only reason why they started to come against us is due to our incel pandemic which I pray to Allah they vanish.
Yea the DC area Somalis mostly live in Virginia with some in Maryland. Idk much about ATL but their population is a couple of thousand which isn’t too bad

pinkyandthebrain

SIGMUND
VIP
Yea the DC area Somalis mostly live in Virginia with some in Maryland. Idk much about ATL but their population is a couple of thousand which isn’t too bad
Definately less than a thousand, Somalis are extremely unnoticeable in Atlanta we live in dekalb County which is seen as a suburb away from the hoods of atlanta. So having said that majority of AA have no clue about Somalis other than through online in a bad light thanks to our chaotic incels.

Definately less than a thousand, Somalis are extremely unnoticeable in Atlanta we live in dekalb County which is seen as a suburb away from the hoods of atlanta. So having said that majority of AA have no clue about Somalis other than through online in a bad light thanks to our chaotic incels.
I don’t think AAs were targeted by the trolls, it was mostly other Africans that got attacked