Black Americans Are Officially Waking Up!

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
So they are voting for Trump?

Cracking Up Lol GIF by Rodney Dangerfield

I remember driving through Chicago as a kid back in the 2000s I never seen that many black people in my life it felt like half the city was black I think Chicago has more ADOS/FBA people then NYC

This will work if they abstain from voting. That will result in Republicans and Democrats actually giving a fk about what they need. And honestly, a long time coming

the dems have been flooding latino’s into historical black neighborhoods

@Omar del Sur our fellow mexican poster what are your thoughts ? :mjpls:

I have no thoughts about it, I think this is a social media thing. I know a handful of AAs who are sympathetic to Trump bcuz they don't like sjw politics. But AAs are overwhelmingly democrat and I don't see it changing. And in rl, honestly black and Latin ppl get along just fine. I'm not into social media race wars.

Nin123

Patriarchy is from Allah
VIP
I have no thoughts about it, I think this is a social media thing. I know a handful of AAs who are sympathetic to Trump bcuz they don't like sjw politics. But AAs are overwhelmingly democrat and I don't see it changing. And in rl, honestly black and Latin ppl get along just fine. I'm not into social media race wars.
You actually Mexican?

You actually Mexican?

I am a Muslim of Mexican descent, I took the shahadah when I was a teenager. I don't deny my ethnicity or anything like that but... ultimately, I think Islam is more central to me. There are Catholic Mexicans, atheist Mexicans, pro-Westerners, anti-Westerners, assimilated into US culture, US-haters, there's a bajillion factions. I think my religion tells more about me.

Nin123

Patriarchy is from Allah
VIP
I am a Muslim of Mexican descent, I took the shahadah when I was a teenager. I don't deny my ethnicity or anything like that but... ultimately, I think Islam is more central to me. There are Catholic Mexicans, atheist Mexicans, pro-Westerners, anti-Westerners, assimilated into US culture, US-haters, there's a bajillion factions. I think my religion tells more about me.
Saaxib do you support mexicoweyn or greater Mexico? Like half of USA belongs originally to Mexico like Texas and California.

Saaxib do you support mexicoweyn or greater Mexico? Like half of USA belongs originally to Mexico like Texas and California.

I support it. quietly. progress is being achieved without much talk. hopefully republicans find something else to distract them. I advise them to focus on other topics like... Chinese influence in antarctica... or finding bigfoot