Black American dilema

The white man will never see the black american as same to him. There will aways and forever be this line and stick between the cadaan man and the black american fba dude. Black americans will always be targeted, So why do the alienate the africans? They are to dumb to realise that your time in the cadaan mans world is coming to a end. Africans extended a olive branch. Black americans riddled it with bullets instead. Its time to let the cadaan man and Black american quarrel
1716507045514.png
1716507088674.png
1716507237097.png

i keep telling these folks that they will never be american. Ever. Now you can say anything you want to your not protected. I warned these folks but they called me "tether" :russ:
The gigs up my black american friend. the gig is finally up

View attachment 329596
Cadaan people will say this but the black american will straight up attack some nigerian dude for going to school in america
The hatred between AAs and black immigrants is hyped up by social media sxb. Trust me irl it’s not like this. The FBA movement is a fringe group with very little presence outside of the internet. Most AAs know that white supremacists are a bigger threat to them. Btw, welcome back to the forum

The hatred between AAs and black immigrants is hyped up by social media sxb. Trust me irl it’s not like this. The FBA movement is a fringe group with very little presence outside of the internet. Most AAs know that white supremacists are a bigger threat to them. Btw, welcome back to the forum
thank you walal. Its probably because its all iv seen on the internet,

thank you walal. Its probably because its all iv seen on the internet,
Yea I know that sort of stuff’s been going viral the past few years, but the internet is like its own world. Look at some of the users on this site. They obsesses over things that no Somalis mention in the real world

But tbh I do think the internet will eventually start impacting the real world especially for the younger generations. I don’t really blame them either when it’s their parents who are giving them smartphones at like 12. You’ll have a whole generation of chronically online teens that were raised by the internet and that’ll impact how they interact with the world. I guess we’ll just have to wait and see how that turns out

We shouldn't get in between them the blacks and the cadaans and other African. We should just sit back and watch the chaos. We have one major issue that can pull us in and it's a tiny population that believe they are mathows, but I think we should just sacrifice them since they bought in the mathows ideology and left Somalinimo.

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
The white man will never see the black american as same to him. There will aways and forever be this line and stick between the cadaan man and the black american fba dude. Black americans will always be targeted, So why do the alienate the africans? They are to dumb to realise that your time in the cadaan mans world is coming to a end. Africans extended a olive branch. Black americans riddled it with bullets instead. Its time to let the cadaan man and Black american quarrel
View attachment 329591View attachment 329592View attachment 329593

fail potato chips GIF by Robert E Blackmon

If only MKL was alive
1716513972402.png

Where is that third screenshot from?

Yea I know that sort of stuff’s been going viral the past few years, but the internet is like its own world. Look at some of the users on this site. They obsesses over things that no Somalis mention in the real world

But tbh I do think the internet will eventually start impacting the real world especially for the younger generations. I don’t really blame them either when it’s their parents who are giving them smartphones at like 12. You’ll have a whole generation of chronically online teens that were raised by the internet and that’ll impact how they interact with the world. I guess we’ll just have to wait and see how that turns out
FBA folks need to wake up and realise that the entirety of america thinks they are a deficit

Somalis in Minnesota and elsewhere should stay away from African Americans (Except Muslims) , their negatives are greater than their positives, I hate to say it but I like Indians' strictness/expectations/education etc. If we had that, we would be at the top now in America.

Trending

Latest posts