Black American billionaire pays debt of hundred students who graduated

Status
Not open for further replies.

CaliTedesse

I ❤️ Islam & Aabo Kush. Anti-BBB Anti-Inbred
VIP
https://edition-m.cnn.com/2019/05/20/us/morehouse-robert-smith-student-loans/index.html?r=https://www.google.com/

Screenshot_20190520-173103.png

You would never see a Somali do that. It will cost him 50 million dollars. f*ck. Wallahi shout out to the only male Black American billionaire.

A lot of you Black haters can choke on your hatred walle biile

Last edited:
What a generous man!!

I didn't know that American student loans could be as high as $200,000 (some degrees even higher, wow) and it takes quarter of a century to pay it back. wow, mind boggling!!

Apollo

VIP
figure+2.png

0.8% blacks among Fortune 500 CEOs while AAs are 14.1% of the US.

Even the new Hispanics have greater net worths per capita than AAs. Don't think AAs are doing too well. This is just a rarity and deliberately done to create hype.

scf-note-figure1-20170927.png

CaliTedesse

I ❤️ Islam & Aabo Kush. Anti-BBB Anti-Inbred
VIP
What a generous man!!

I didn't know that American student loans could be as high as $200,000 (some degrees even higher, wow) and it takes quarter of a century to pay it back. wow, mind boggling!!

I felt so happy reading the news knowing a Black rich man giving back to Black people. Finally

Tukraq

VIP
figure+2.png

0.8% blacks among Fortune 500 CEOs while AAs are 14.1% of the US.

Even the new Hispanics have greater net worths per capita than AAs. Don't think AAs are doing too well. This is just a rarity and deliberately done to create hype.

scf-note-figure1-20170927.png
That doesn’t seem accurate, where’s the Jews also this is just Fortune 500 company ceos, what does that have to do with being a billionaire, you can be one in more ways and these ceos like the Asian ones (hindis at silicon) didn’t even create the companies there ceos for this didn’t even make the most money out of that company

Apollo

VIP
That doesn’t seem accurate, where’s the Jews also this is just Fortune 500 company ceos, what does that have to do with being a billionaire, you can be one in more ways and these ceos like the Asian ones (hindis at silicon) didn’t even create the companies there ceos for this didn’t even make the most money out of that company

Jews are counted as white in US racial stats. They do belong to the Caucasian race, just a different subtype.

Indian Americans earn above average as many of them are tech workers, but they don't run too many companies. They are more likely to be employees than business owners.

Tukraq

VIP
Jews are counted as white in US racial stats. They do belong to the Caucasian race, just a different subtype.

Indian Americans earn above average as many of them are tech workers, but they don't run too many companies. They are more likely to be employees than business owners. White Americans are more likely to be business owners vs Indians.
Sahib most tech companies ceos are Indian (not to be confused with owners) ie google, Microsoft, YouTube basically all the big ones, Asians also out earn whites, and if you take Jews out from whites because they’re technically Asian too (isreal is in Asia) then whites would be close to blacks in success while Asians would be by far the most dominant, but as you’ve said they wrongly classify jews

Apollo

VIP

Even worse, when it comes to billionaires it drops to 0.25% (all things being equal, it should have been more around 14%).

HFg10e3.png

Tukraq

VIP
Even worse, when it comes to billionaires it drops to 0.25% (all things being equal, it should have been more around 14%).

HFg10e3.png
I was talking about ceos as they are usually either Asian or Jewish which is Asian, for billionaires that seems correct but sad for whites when they are like 69 percent of the population lol

Apollo

VIP
I was talking about ceos as they are usually either Asian or Jewish which is Asian, for billionaires that seems correct but sad for whites when they are like 69 percent of the population lol

When you remove Hispanics and Jews from the general white figure I think they are about 60% of the US.

When it comes to American billionaires, Asians and especially Jews are over-represented. Whites are at their expected level, while Hispanics and especially Blacks are underrepresented.

Tukraq

VIP
When you remove Hispanics and Jews from the general white figure I think they are about 60% of the US.

When it comes to American billionaires, Asians and especially Jews are over-represented. Whites are at their expected level, while Hispanics and especially Blacks are underrepresented.
Thing is blacks are at 14 percent(were included as all Africans) if you measure just ados that’s under 10 percent, that’s less than the Somali Bantu population relative to Somalia for comparison:chrisfreshhah: why wouldn’t they be underrepresented that’s just due to being langaab, infact Hispanics are even more than blacks in America lol, Asians however are out competing white despite the disparity in population that it’s flat out embarrassing :mjlol: they even had to put Jews under whites to prop up they’re numbers even though they’re technically Asian :pachah1:

Apollo

VIP
Thing is blacks are at 14 percent(were included as all Africans) if you measure just ados that’s under 10 percent, that’s less than the Somali Bantu population relative to Somalia for comparison:chrisfreshhah: why wouldn’t they be underrepresented that’s just due to being langaab, infact Hispanics are even more than blacks in America lol, Asians however are out competing white despite the disparity in population that it’s flat out embarrassing :mjlol: they even had to put Jews under whites to prop up they’re numbers even though they’re technically Asian :pachah1:

African immigrants actually HELP ados AAs in socioeconomic statistics. They slightly boost them up because of elite West Africans who brain-drained to the US.

If everything was equal and AAs were doing well, they should be equally represented among the fortune 500 CEOs, millionaires, billionaires etc, but they are not.

But hey, they can play ball.

Race-Distribution.png

NFL_2014-04.png

But their managers are whites:

atlas_B19avHVJm@2x.png

:damn::chrisfreshhah:

Tukraq

VIP
African immigrants actually HELP ados AAs in socioeconomic statistics. They slightly boost them up because of elite West Africans who brain-drained to the US.

If everything was equal and AAs were doing well, they should be equally represented among the fortune 500 CEOs, millionaires, billionaires etc, but they are not.

But hey, they can play ball.

Race-Distribution.png

But their managers are whites:

atlas_B19avHVJm@2x.png

:damn::chrisfreshhah:
Sahib check the populations there’s more Bantus in Somalia than ados in America relative to the population, if I said hey how come Madowweyne aren’t the richest in Somalia and don’t own anything you would obviously say Langabness was the reason, same here, ados are the most langaab and even Asians and Hispanics our number them

Last edited:

Apollo

VIP
Sahib check the populations there’s more Bantus in Somalia than ados in America relative to the population, if I said hey how come Madowweyne aren’t the richest in Somalia and don’t own anything you would obviously say Lang abbess was the reason, same here, ados are the most langaab and even Asians and Hispanics our number them

bolt-100m-2008.jpg

Blacks have superior athletic ability, every race got their niche.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending