Black African men doing Black Magic on Somali girls on marriage apps.

Shmurda

King Of NSFW
I'm happy to announce I booked a ticket to Nigeria to learn the in's and out's of voodo/black magic

Once I come back from this trip I will find a way to smash every single sspot girl no naxariis :mjswag:

i knew you were a self hater lmaoo
You are a BLM activist and think lupita is the epitome of "black beauty" :mjlol:
Many crave Somali women

The only reason blacks are obsessed with her and consider her as feminine and epitome of beauty is because whites gave her a bit of attention. And lupita is friends with a white actor/musician. But she is extremely average looking when you look at her and study her features.

@Finesse
I don't believe black men are doing any sixir on Somali women.. Somali women are the ones chasing these men thinking they are better than Somali men but when they are used abused and thrown out then they claim to have been under sixir to safe face and gain acceptance in the Somali community.

Your claim is a possibility but dont discount them claiming that they have been under sixir too because sixir exists and Madow do practice it.

Prettymuslim94

A man trying to be successful
Dont look if you have a weak stomach

Beware of the voodoo man Joseph kony

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I'm not trying to be racist but non muslims Africans can never be in a relationship with my daughters or sons.

Its not black magic walaal, some girls marry the first random qashiin guy who gives her attention :francis:
I believe this. Some are black magic, but from the videos I've seen, I notice a certain trend of people who are more susceptible to marrying someone without checking their background.

SOULSEARCHING

Hakuna matata
VIP
That's really scary I need to stay clear from African men :fittytousand: may God almighty protect us from these wicked men.

Last edited:

Samaalic Era

QurboExit
I'm really shocked at @Samaalic Era he doesn't believe in sixir but believes in the free Mason's

:drakewtf:
Who said I dont believe in Sixir :farmajoyaab:

I said these ex convict never did sixir nor do they know sixir. Its clear that many Somalis are Lixdan iyo sideed.

Sixir can only be perfomed by those closest to shaydan, it is knowledge that can not be obtained except by serving shaydan and having influence. It is the same as those who are Awliyah of Allah swt, magicians are the Awliyah of shaydan

They are gifted,wealthy,learned and deceptive

A bum can never be a saaxir:manny:

Wild
Who said I dont believe in Sixir :farmajoyaab:

I said these ex convict never did sixir nor do they know sixir. Its clear that many Somalis are Lixdan iyo sideed.

Sixir can only be perfomed by those closest to shaydan, it is knowledge that can not be obtained except by serving shaydan and having influence. It is the same as those who are Awliyah of Allah swt, magicians are the Awliyah of shaydan

They are gifted,wealthy,learned and deceptive

A bum can never be a saaxir:manny:

Did you not read my other threads?

Magicians offer their services in exchange for money. Also, not all of these girls were married to bums or reverts btw. Some were in fact married to very knowledgeable men.

Wild

Did you not read my other threads?

Magicians offer their services in exchange for money. Also, not all of these girls were married to bums or reverts btw. Some were in fact married to very knowledgeable men. Don’t take that pleasure from us. One girl said he told her after
Very knowledgeable lool. Why are you defending these bums? Part of feeling good in life is to laugh at people lower than you. One of them he told her I don’t love you after 1 week and she stayed 3 years lol

I believe in black magic and jinn, its a real thing as we have a big problem with it in Sudan too. However, these girls were just stupid, gullible and got played badly by these guys.

You seriously have to be stupid enough to take anything seriously from a West African person, this goes beyond getting into a relationships with them, these people are a1 scammers in everything, getting money out of you, pretending to be your friend etc.

Very knowledgeable lool. Why are you defending these bums? Part of feeling good in life is to laugh at people lower than you. One of them he told her I don’t love you after 1 week and she stayed 3 years lol

I'm not defending them and i'm a stickler for facts. I know this thread is inspired by the last sixir story on youtube and I actually watched it really changed my mind.

Her story is the complete opposite of what people are claiming here.

Watch part 2

The last part?

How is that her fault?

I mean women are bashed on here for being hasty in divorcing their husbands and then called 'used goods'

But you also bash them for trying to make their marriage work?

I'm not defending them and i'm a stickler for facts. I know this thread is inspired by the last sixir story on youtube and I actually watched it really changed my mind.

Her story is the complete opposite of what people are claiming here.

Watch part 2
I watched 1 min of it and closed it cause it sounded bullcr@p. Like i said sixir can be claimed by anyone and you cant question them. Its an easy way out. Im gonna check her story though even though I believe she is lying

Trending