Bizarre new Al Shabaab recruitment/tourism video. Militants hack a giraffe to pieces..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Duchess

HRH Duchess of Puntland, The Viscount of Garoowe
VIP
S

Shamis

Caddaan in Shabaab are all in Kenya - whats going on in Mombassa and Lamu I wonder? They're all Brits too by the sounds of things.

I've eaten game before so this means nothing to me, I also eat buffalo mozzarella:eating:

Duchess

HRH Duchess of Puntland, The Viscount of Garoowe
VIP
Caddaan in Shabaab are all in Kenya - whats going on in Mombassa and Lamu I wonder? They're all Brits too by the sounds of things.

I've eaten game before so this means nothing to me, I also eat buffalo mozzarella:eating:

Would you eat a giraffe?

@HalyeeyQaran your country is going to hell.

P

primate

"Here you do not need a permit to hunt these animals. In the land of Islam, these animals are free. Praise be to God, there is no shortage of meat here," a militant says in the video.

"My dear brothers, do not be deceived into believing that when people fight jihad, they are accompanied by hunger. Just look at this meat here! So what are you waiting for?," the Al Shabaab jihadist says.

It's like a BBC comedy skit. :chrisfreshhah:

S

Shamis

There are terror attacks we've never even heard about:

"Grenade and improvised explosive device attacks have occurred in Nairobi, inculding the January 2014 attack at a restaurant in the Jomo Kenyatta International Airport. In 2014 and 2015, the Mombasa area had at least eight such attacks. Two occurred in May 2014, one of which targeted a local resort frequented by Westerners."

What's going on? If they were Shabaab attacks it would have made it into the media - who is behind these?:obamatell:

the cult, not even once

VlfUZNW.gif

HalyeeyQaran

Citizen of Southwest State
These animals are starving and demoralized. KDF has them surrounded in Boni forest near the border with the failed state.

0fgjhs4c8ch4a30h9.r800x600.01572681.jpg

With the completion of the construction of the border barrier, they will all return to Somalia.

If terrorists from Britain want to come to Kenya, they will meet the same fate as Thomas Evans. :hemad:

U

uncleruckus

i swear you hear new shit every day, alshabaab going full potato as usual.

jaguars-fan-cant-believe-it-nfl-fan-gifs.gif

Thegoodshepherd

Galkacyo iyo Calula dhexdood
VIP
:williamswtf:

Alshabab are going nuts I swear. Niggas killing giraffes and wildebeest. They probably want to take revenge on Kenya by killing the giraffes in the Lamu reserve.

They seem to have filmed the video in Jamame and in Lamu. The river they are paddling across is the Juba. The eid prayer seems to be in Jamame. The beac scene seems to be from Lower Shabelle.

HalyeeyQaran

:williamswtf:

Alshabab are going nuts I swear. Niggas killing giraffes and wildebeest. They probably want to take revenge on Kenya by killing the giraffes in the Lamu reserve.

They seem to have filmed the video in Jamame and in Lamu. The river they are paddling across is the Juba. The eid prayer seems to be in Jamame. The beac scene seems to be from Lower Shabelle.
Most of the video wasn't recorded in Kenya but Somalia. Boni Forest is almost completely cleared of terrorists. The issue is the porous border but that is being handled.

S

Shamis

@Thegoodshepherd They do it on purpose - to scare GOK. If they're 100% in Kenya they'll be homegrown terrorists and their is a way of ending that over time - make it about 'no borders between Muslims' and its a more stubborn threat because national interests cease to be their concern.

HalyeeyQaran

@Thegoodshepherd They do it on purpose - to scare GOK. If they're 100% in Kenya they'll be homegrown terrorists and their is a way of ending that over time - make it about 'no borders between Muslims' and its a more stubborn threat because national interests cease to be their concern.
I have quoted this post as well to forward to British authorities for your continued support of a terrorist organization.

Status
Not open for further replies.