Biracial Somalis in Europe and North America

What percentage of diaspora Somalis are mixed?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

MadNomad

As i live and breathe
I met a biracial Somali the other day. Get this, he was half Somali-half Vietnamese :jaynerd:

I'm fairly certain Somalis have mixed with every ethnicity on earth at this point :pachah1:

ArchBishopofAtheism

Intellectual saqajaan
I met a biracial Somali the other day. Get this, he was half Somali-half Vietnamese :jaynerd:

I'm fairly certain Somalis have mixed with every ethnicity on earth at this point :pachah1:
Looked mostly Vietnamese right? Except in rare cases, Somali mixes look like the non-Somali parent, which is weird.

Gojo Satoru

Staff Member
I only personally know a half white/somali family and a somali woman who married a mixed man. But I've heard of a few somali women who married a japanese man and a german man. When I went to toronto my cousin told me she knows a few somali girls who married a korean guy.

ArchBishopofAtheism

Intellectual saqajaan
I only personally know a half white/somali family and a somali woman who married a mixed man. But I've heard of a few somali women who married a japanese man and a german man. When I went to toronto my cousin told me she knows a few somali girls who married a korean guy.
This is what's happening with Somalis and other ethnicities on a mass scale

Status
Not open for further replies.