Biracial Somalis in Europe and North America

What percentage of diaspora Somalis are mixed?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't know many tbh. Lol at the mention of those Canadian aboriginals. Do you know any Somalis with one?:snoop:

My mom went to a wedding of a Somali guy marrying a Mormon women. I've heard of a Somali girl marrying a biracial guy. Two Somali girls marrying white guys and I meant an African American mixed Somali kids. My old neighbor has a daughter with an AA women and lastly a lil black girl once came up to me and said her grandma was Somali. There's definitely a lot of mixed Somali kids out there.

YoungFarah

:)
VIP
My mom went to a wedding of a Somali guy marrying a Mormon women. I've heard of a Somali girl marrying a biracial guy. Two Somali girls marrying white guys and I meant an African American mixed Somali kids. My old neighbor has a daughter with an AA women and lastly a lil black girl once came up to me and said her grandma was Somali. There's definitely a lot of mixed Somali kids out there.
Mormon:deadpeter:

ArchBishopofAtheism

Intellectual saqajaan
All of these people are saying it's not a thing, despite all knowing biracial people.

World

VIP
My uncle married an Italian women, but other than that my family are all married to Somalis.

I've never met a biracial Somali though.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts