Biracial Somalis in Europe and North America

What percentage of diaspora Somalis are mixed?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

ArchBishopofAtheism

Intellectual saqajaan
Biracial Somalis aren't, nor will they ever be Somali. Just cause their other side doesn't want them, doesn't mean the Somali door is open too. We don't want them. Go beg somewhere else.

Biracial Somalis, the exit is on the left :yousmart:
Calm the eff down dawg. Who made you judge in deciding to accept or reject biracials. We got 99 problems and by racial people aint one. Look at yourself in the mirror and ask yourself if you should be judging people. :russsmug:

ArchBishopofAtheism

Intellectual saqajaan
And I've analyzed your research in your thread post. It's sucks, it's ass-juice, and dumpster water all combined in a gatorade bottle :manny:
I asked a question about the prevalence of biracial people and virtually EVERYONE that responded says they know or are related to biracial people. What are you talking about?

YoungFarah

:)
VIP
I asked a question about the prevalence of biracial people and virtually EVERYONE that responded says they know or are related to biracial people. What are you talking about?
It isn't as common as you make it out to be. In my life I've seen nearly 10,000 Somalis and less than 150 biracials. Dood ayaad jeceshahay sxb you know damn well it ain't common.

ArchBishopofAtheism

Intellectual saqajaan
It isn't as common as you make it out to be. In my life I've seen nearly 10,000 Somalis and less than 150 biracials. Dood ayaad jeceshahay sxb you know damn well it ain't common.
If everyone knows someone who's biracial, how isn't it common? I know a dozen biracial people and people I know also know dozens. That means there are more than 150. You're just doing confirmation bias. You're against the idea and assume that others are. And you've seen "nearly 10,000 Somalis"? That's funny; were you keeping count?

Nacalaa @Yahya Liban-Lewis tell me how to detox from PAHGs. I love my Somali women but them habeshas are a mucjios ilahay naku saliday. It must be our Somali destiny to kill their men and duck their women nacalaa

You just have to avoid those thicker than kifto and hembasha PAHGs, I know its tough :kendrickcry: and always remember those xaarbashis are occupying Ogaden, that will make you fall out of love with PAHGs.

YoungFarah

:)
VIP
If everyone knows someone who's biracial, how isn't it common? I know a dozen biracial people and people I know also know dozens. That means there are more than 150. You're just doing confirmation bias. And you've seen "nearly 10,000 Somalis"? That's funny; were you keeping count?
That's some bullshit logic. Just because you know one doesn't mean there is a huge number of them. How many Somalis do you know compared to biracials. And that was an estimate don't go deep into my replies you weird nigga. Is all you do look for arguments online nacalaa. Analysing every point a make like an examiner FOH nacalaa. I ain't got time to argue with you in a point I simply don't give a flying f*ck about.

Mahadsanid nacalaa

Status
Not open for further replies.