Biracial Somalis in Europe and North America

What percentage of diaspora Somalis are mixed?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Nightline Kid

Hippo Crate
It's okay to be abit confused sometimes walaal, laakin taking your frustrations out on other people isn't good walaal. Plus who are you to decide who's Somali and who's not. Caadi iska dhig. WALAAL
He's got a thing against Benadir people for some reason. There was a user who has a Benadir grandfather and he obsessed over that user just for that.
:mjlol:

YoungFarah

:)
VIP
I'll ask next time. The thing is, most of the marriages ended up in divorce. So there's a pattern. The culture clash is just too big. Even for Somalis born and raised in other countries
I agree. I have a relative who just broke up with her non-Somali partner. Luckily she didn't have kids from him

Biracial Somalis aren't, nor will they ever be Somali. Just cause their other side doesn't want them, doesn't mean the Somali door is open too. We don't want them. Go beg somewhere else.

Biracial Somalis, the exit is on the left :yousmart:

Some of my uncles were married to Ajnabis... Keyword "WERE".

I guess they started to crave Somali women decades into their marriage because now they all have somali wives...:manny:

Biracial Somalis aren't, nor will they ever be Somali. Just cause their other side doesn't want them, doesn't mean the Somali door is open too. We don't want them. Go beg somewhere else.

Biracial Somalis, the exit is on the left :yousmart:
Well if the father's side is Somali, then surely they take the Somali side

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts